The Project Manager will be expected to:
- Lead project teams – establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure team members have the tools needed to succeed and provide timely feedback. Inspires and motivates others to perform well. Include appropriate people in the decision making process.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with all members of management and staff across departments.
- Proactively communicates project status to management team.
Other Functions :
- Evaluate and deploy technology to create operational efficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Licensure and/or Education:
- Lean, Six Sigma or Project Management Certification or qualifying experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 2 years of experience with project management in a healthcare setting preferred.
- At least 3 years in a healthcare setting and/or equivalent experience in similar setting.
- 2 years of experience with active utilization of applicable certification.
Functional knowledge of healthcare organizations preferred. Ability to work with all stakeholders. Ability to function independently. Must exhibit sound and accurate judgment. Strong financial skills, including knowledge of budgeting, program analysis, and pro forma development. Must be able to develop operational plans and execute against timelines and defined operational objectives. Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills. Strong analytical skills. Ability to demonstrate accurateness and thoroughness. Extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well across all levels of the organization (written and verbal communication skills are critical). Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
Job Type: Full-time
- Healthcare setting or equivalent: 2 years
- Project Management: 2 years