Denver Art Museum
Welcome to the Denver Art Museum, where we believe that art can make a difference in peoples’ lives by celebrating & stimulating creativity and inspiring greater understanding & connection with our world. The DAM aspires to be a beloved anchor in Denver’s cultural & creative ecosystem and a national beacon for the ingenuity & boldness of our community. Are you ready to join a dynamic team of creative, motivated people who are passionate about delivering world-class experiences? If so, please proceed! In turn, the Denver Art Museum delivers competitive wages and benefits in a work environment that promotes excellence and rewards dedication and commitment.
The Recruitment & Diversity Manager in the Human Resources Department will be responsible for ensuring the Denver Art Museum is hiring the best possible talent committed to supporting the integrated strategies for talent management and diversity. This position will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment and ensuring a diverse and inclusive culture. This includes establishing and tracking key metrics to drive desired outcomes that are specific to recruitment and diversity and inclusivity goals. Candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter who is goal oriented and strives for excellence.
- Plan, develop and direct strategies to help the museum effectively recruit, onboard and retain a diverse workforce
- Establishes competencies and prescreening questions through the use of position descriptions, industry standards, and hiring manager input, and creates a recruiting strategy for each vacant position and demonstrated commitment to promoting diversity and inclusivity
- Prepares recruitment materials and posts jobs to appropriate job boards
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, colleges and universities, social media, and colleagues to build a talent pipeline
- Conducts screening interviews to assess qualifications and department and organizational fit and provides input to hiring managers
- Develop formal offer packages and provides offer to potential colleagues
- Develops and sends out formal rejection communication to applicants who are not hired
- Facilitates onboarding of new colleagues to help them become fully integrated
- Maintains all pertinent applicant data in HRIS System
- Develops and maintains professional recruiting network through industry contacts, association memberships, colleges and universities, recruiting platforms, social media, and job fairs
- Coordinates with external communications department to establish a recognizable employer of choice reputation for the DAM.
- Develops college recruiting initiatives and attends career fairs for recruiting and to increase DAM recognition
- Utilizes different forms of social media to expand the DAM’s brand and source potential employees
- Establishes and tracks key metrics to drive desired outcomes that are specific to recruitment and diversity goals
- Interprets EEO trends and overall diversity data; collaborates with the HR Director in the development of plans to address any gaps
- Manages the compliance and regulations enforced by Federal, State and local agencies.
- Liaison with the immigration attorney to facilitate international hires
- Manages the Intern/Fellow Program and the DAM Compensation Program
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates promoting diversity, inclusion, and multicultural competence are encouraged to apply.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university and 3-5 years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HR Certification a plus
- Working knowledge of recruiting and diversity principles
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of HRIS, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is full-time position with benefits. If you are interested in this position, please use the online application process at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/job/apply&clientkey=6F0CCA38B9135DC3CC20883865902788&job=28708&jpt=
Deadline for application is May 31, 2018.
It is the policy of the Denver Art Museum to prohibit discrimination against any person or organization based on age, race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, marital status, gender, veteran status, political service, affiliation or disability.