This Information Technology position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO. This position will have the responsibility for installing, configuring, and maintaining the Secure Communications LAN, WAN, and Voice systems for multiple programs. Candidate will work closely with team members and vendors to design, implement and maintain connectivity to government systems, LAN solutions, and Voice/VTC technologies. This will also require close coordination with the administrative and end user teams to ensure connectivity of primary and backup environments in support of classified programs. Performs installations and upgrades to Cisco and Juniper firewall operating systems and maintains them in accordance with established policies, procedures and agreements. The position will perform software and hardware upgrades to meet program milestones and coordinate with other functional groups with system upgrades and the integration of new capabilities. Working some non-standard shifts may be required to support periodic system tests, baseline promotions, and other mission critical activities.
Active Top Secret or SCI clearance (investigation within 5 years) at hire; ability to obtain an SCI clearance and pass a polygraph post hire date.
U.S. Citizenship required for this facility
• Active Top Secret or SCI clearance (investigation within 5 years) at hire
• Ability to obtain an SCI clearance and pass a polygraph
• Current Security+ or CISSP or CASP certification
• Experience with Cisco switches and routers and Juniper firewalls
• Experience performing vulnerability management and security compliance activities such as patching firmware, hardening devices and performing iOS upgrades
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications
• U.S. Citizenship is required
• Experience implementing DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency) STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide) requirements
• Knowledge securing infrastructures to meet Risk Management Framework(RMF) requirements
• Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes and ICD 703 implementations
• Knowledge of Cisco ISE, and JunOSpace
• Knowledge of integration of LDAP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
• Knowledge working with InfoBlox
• Knowledge of Type I encryptor configurations
• Knowledge of HP BladeSystem virtual connect
• Project management knowledge
• Knowledge of cable and device separation requirements
• Knowledge of fiber and copper cable infrastructure
• Experience on Cisco Call Manager and Unity VoIP phone systems
• Familiarity with SolarWinds network management platform
• Network documentation and diagramming with Microsoft Visio
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.