Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Senior HR Business Partner
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
The Senior HR Business Partner is a key member of the HR team and will provide HR leadership for our Technology team in additional to other strategic business units. This position utilizes business knowledge, data, and understanding gained from working deep within the business, to provide Strategic insight, feedback and process improvements to all levels of the organization and relevant HR Centers of Excellence in the development of appropriate solutions. As a true partner to the business, this position will be covering a broad range of HR areas of expertise, including leadership coaching and development, organization optimization, talent management, workforce planning, metrics/data utilization to drive decisions, and other HR initiatives/programs.
Here's how to do that:
- Provide strategic HR support to business leaders, including the executive level, within a business unit or organization.
- Lead both strategic and operational organizational effectiveness initiatives
- Design and support organizational structures that are focused on implementation of business strategies. Serve as a champion and leader of change at all levels of the organization
- Assess the talent needs within the organization and develop plans to identify, acquire and develop the next generation of leaders. Proven ability to consult with senior management to develop effective HR strategies to address the professional development, retention and acquiring of talent.
- Experience acting as the thought leader in human capital management for the business
- Utilize a broad understanding of multiple HR disciplines (Talent Management, Compliance, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, etc..) to advise business leaders and employees
- Review and analyze business data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee engagement, performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Act as a single point of contact to liaise with Centers of Excellence within the broader HR team
- Consult and counsel managers on an ongoing basis regarding compensation alignment and equity.
- Own the execution of cyclical HR processes (performance reviews, compensation reviews etc..) and provide appropriate consultation to leaders
Tell us if you're ready
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 8+ years HR Business Partner experience. Advanced degree preferred
- Strong business acumen and broad HR experience as a partner/influencer.
- Must possess experience consulting with senior leadership within an organization
- Must be fluent in local, state, and federal employment law
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, deal with ambiguity, and achieve results in a fast-paced, heavily matrixed team environment.
- Proven ability to effectively manage conflict and maintain a solution-oriented approach
- Must be able to lead cultural change, challenge the status-quo and develop creative solutions to global business challenges.
- Track record of high integrity and credibility.
- Diplomacy, maturity and ability to keep confidences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; presentation skills.
- Proficient knowledge with MS Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Six Sigma Certified and OKR experience strongly preferred.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.