Senior Manager, Investor Relations
Denver, CO, US
Requisition ID: 8213
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
In the Denver-based role of Senior Manager, Investor Relations, you will be part of the Investor Relations team, helping our leaders better serve the board, internal and external shareholders, and fellow employees. You will work with Business Unit (BU) and corporate leaders to understand, draft, and distribute external communications, including materials for quarterly earnings and investor meetings. You will also work with sell-side analysts, buy-side analysts and portfolio managers to understand and help communicate their observations to company leaders and directors, BU leaders, and other colleagues.
This position reports to the Global VP of Investor Relations, works closely with our Investor Relations Senior Analyst and others, especially others within Finance and leadership of our four BUs.
- Leads processes underpinning external communications – quarterly storyline, quarterly slides, quarterly script, annual shareholder meeting slides, annual shareholder meeting script – creating deliverables in partnership with corporate and BU counterparts.
- Leads processes underpinning internal communications – summaries of analyst reports, presentations to directors, presentations to business leaders, presentations to new employees – creating deliverables in partnership with internal and external counterparts.
- Leads processes underpinning investor engagement – nondeal roadshows, HQ visits, field visits, conferences, analyst day, other investor activities – creating deliverables (schedules, agendas, slides, scripts), readying company leaders, executing events, debriefing post-event.
- Leads execution of investor surveys discovering recommendations re capital allocation, business strategy & execution, and investor relations.
- Participates in calls and meetings with individuals conducting sellside analysis, buyside analysis, and portfolio management.
- Maintains currency in materials that illuminate investor understanding of retail and consumer trends, U.S. alcohol, global alcohol, our strategy, our execution, and our capital allocation.
- Engages in other activities, including travel, in order to facilitate investor understanding of Molson Coors strategy and execution and company leaders’ understanding of investor sentiment and objectives.
- BA or BS degree. CPA, CFA, and/or MBA a plus.
- At least 5 years of directly related work experience, including at least 3 years of investor relations work experience.
- A reliable teammate for internal and external stakeholders, based on high technical competence, listening skills, analytical skills, reliability against known and unanticipated deadlines, consistency, and availability.
- Expertise with quarterly release process, investor engagement, financial modeling done by securities analysts, Q&A prep and communication, interfacing with executive leadership and board.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, and health/dental benefits among others
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.