Social Media & Content Manager Position Overview
Work closely with the marketing team to achieve social media goals of growing our community, continuing high levels of engagement and increasing ad conversion rates. Let’s milk these opportunities. Connect with Millennial Moms through social media content and ads to support them in their breastfeeding journey from understanding what they’ll need to supporting them as they have challenges and successes. Keep abreast of what’s happening with social media trends, #hashtags and more. Take the lead on growing our social media communities with engaging content and ads to positively impact sales both online and through our retailer partners.
The primary responsibilities for the bamboobies Social Media & Content Manager include:
- Develop, plan, and manage all social media communities including developing an editorial calendar and writing engaging social media content that enhances customer experience, grows brand awareness and drives sales
- Develop and implement effective social media growth strategies
- Daily execution of our social media channels and ads: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Manage social media ad campaigns
- Perform continual A/B testing and social media ad campaign optimization
- Compile and present weekly and monthly social media reports to show what’s working, what’s not, how we’re pivoting and how we’re doing to goals
- Monitor and quantify mentions and engagement through social monitoring and provide regular reports with insights. Create social and sentiment dashboard; present findings and regular optimization plans to Marketing Team
- Optimize content for search engines.
Social Media & Content Manager Qualifications:
- Love social media and are always staying current on what’s the latest, best and most interesting in social
- Expert Facebook Ad Manager experience / Enterprise level Facebook / Experience with a variety of SMM tools and platforms (Shopify and Constant Contact experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year accredited college or university
- 3+ years of social media experience preferably in Consumer Packaged Goods Industry (Baby/Children’s industry is a plus)
- Strong writer with a deep understanding of brand-building in social and digital environments.
- Experience with social media analytics and the ability to download, read and analyze the data to share in reports and recaps
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude who takes initiative by owning projects and taking them to the next level
- Results-focused team player with strong project management and analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and strong attention to detail
- Experience with copywriting and graphic design tools are a plus
- Bonus Skill – experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Adwords
Job Type: Full-time Flexible (approx. 30-40 hours per week)
Location: Position will be primarily at bamboobies HQ at 5311 Western Avenue, Boulder CO but some work from home time is acceptable on a regular basis as well.
Social Media & Content Manager Salary: Commensurate with experience
Additional Information: Please submit your resume and cover letter to bamboobies at email@example.com. Soft Style, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.