OrthoFi is building a world-class team that is committed to wowing customers at every opportunity. We are seeking a dynamic and talented individual to be a part of the finance and accounting team. The successful candidate will be adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment while also building efficient processes to ensure accurate financial statements. It is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-
growing and entrepreneurial organization.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creation, execution and maintenance of a process to reconcile financial data between OrthoFi database and accounting software.
- Review and assist with complex journal entries including deferred revenue, stock option entries,commissions, etc.
- Review all aspects of the accounting area including AR, AP, and general ledger. Ensure the month close is completed accurately and within the monthly close cycle, including the preparation and/or review of all balance sheet account reconciliations and key accruals.
- Execution of payroll, including adding new employees, entering and documenting changes, and execution of payroll weekly and semi-monthly.
- Prepare schedules for year-end audit and be available for audit-related requests.
- Execution of special projects as requested by Controller or Executive Management team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Superb technical accounting knowledge
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Team-oriented attitude
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA preferred but not required
- Public accounting experience preferred but not required
- 5 + years progressive accounting experience
- QuickBooks experience
303 E 17th Ave
Position reports to the Controller
Dependent on experience
Send resume to email@example.com