Do people think you’re a little weird for liking research papers and in-depth articles on complex subjects? Are you inspired to learn about new subject matter so you can then write about it to educate others? The content team at Access Marketing Company is looking for a standout, senior copywriter who is resourceful, self-disciplined, and detail-oriented who can take a methodical and thorough approach to potentially complex B2B business topics.
We write about the impact of tech innovations on business IT, how new digital payment technologies affect e-commerce businesses, why medical practices should care about federal guidelines for data compliance, and more. In other words, we write the hard stuff other agencies can’t.
The ideal candidate will have a knack for crafting engaging content for diverse communications channels and audiences in industries requiring domain knowledge like telecommunication, IT, healthcare and more. You should be skilled in both short- (e.g. email) and long-form (e.g. white paper) writing, enjoy researching topics for writing assignments, and possess an astounding attention to detail. While you will most often need to work independently with little direction, you will also need to collaborate with teammates to create content in winning campaigns for our clients while organizing and prioritizing tasks to achieve client deadlines.
- 7-10 years of experience in a copywriting role, preferably with 1-2 years agency experience
- A background in developing well-researched and deep content in formats like ebooks, whitepapers, and case studies
- Ability to work under client deadlines
- Experience writing about complex topics in technology, healthcare or other business areas (this is not a casual social post or blog-writing role)
- A keen eye for what audiences need from content
- Ability and passion to learn quickly and jump in on project assignments
- Detail-oriented by nature with impeccable follow-through
- Confidence to ask questions when needed
We value fit with our company and team, so applicants will be directed to our Culture Index survey system. You MUST complete the Culture Index survey before the system will allow you to submit your resume and other related info.