The Senior Graphic Designer will create brand recognition by establishing a quality and consistent RE/MAX global presence, both essential to growth and retention. Establish the brand name to all consumers.
- Successfully manage and coordinate graphic design projects from concept through completion.
- Produce marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, catalogs, invitations, ads, signage, interactive pdf’s, USB layouts, PowerPoint templates, web layouts, web art and banners, animated gifs and flash designs.
- Consult with clients to discuss objectives, budgets, styles, techniques and audience to develop creative design solutions.
- Manage high-profile jobs by choosing applicable materials and coordinating approvals.
- Coordinate with multiple vendors to manage and maintain the quality of projects from start to finish, ensuring best cost options and upholding the value of the brand.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ graphic design position in agency or in-house creative department.
- InDesign, CS5, CS4, Photoshop CS5/CS4, Illustrator CS5/CS4, Flash, Dream Weaver, SharePoint, Quark Express, Acrobat, word, PowerPoint, excel, Mac Computer system