We are looking to fill a Senior Recruiter position within our Executive & Corporate Recruiting team. This position will primarily be responsible for leading the recruiting efforts including prospecting and headhunting qualified professionals while establishing and maintaining strong relationships with multiple hiring managers as a strategic adviser, consultant and labor market SME. The candidate will execute recruiting strategies and best practices to source, attract, screen, recruit and select high caliber candidates at all levels. This candidate will be brand ambassador and culture champion to CenturyLink’s Unifying Principles. The right mix of experience will include core individual contributors to leadership recruiting experience in a variety of business and operations environments. The Sr. Recruiter will be responsible for areas of the business that have repetitive role recruitment for customer service as well as unique and diverse corporate/leadership roles as requisition volume or business need dictate. Thriving in ambiguity, key relationship building, and agility will be critical competencies to this role.
- Manage the recruiting process through sourcing, screening, and selection. Responsible and accountable for filling positions within designated area.
- Provide resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems as it relates to strategic staffing.
- Conduct external recruitment activities to include proactive sourcing techniques (i.e. networking, cold calling, internet data mining, etc.).
- Leverage the internet, social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates and create contacts within the industry.
- Learn and understand professional job market. Attend hiring events/job fairs as necessary.
- Maintain positive partnerships with clients and internal colleagues. Ensure staffing processes are being followed: collect all necessary documentation from hiring managers to ensure corporate and government compliance, review and maintain documentation to assure legal and departmental compliance.
- Ensure effective interviewing techniques are being utilized by hiring managers.
- Perform under very limited supervision.
- Partner with others on cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate pre-hire testing/assessments as necessary
- Special projects as assigned
- Fully seasoned with typically 5+ years professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience or 2-3 years with a Master's Degree.
- Core individual contribute to leadership recruiting experience, and ability to shift gears quickly.
- Demonstrated experience with work prioritization and process improvement skills.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- PHR/SPHR certification desired/preferred.
- The ideal candidate will need to have been successful with sourcing and recruiting for talent with specific experience in technology solutions
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent