Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Sr. Specialist, Hospitality Marketing assists in all the marketing promotions, programs and go-to-market execution to fulfill the plans for driving revenue and room night occupancy at hotel and managed lodging properties across the Vail Resorts portfolio of North American mountain resorts. This person assists in the execution of marketing programs, initiatives and marketing promotions and messaging to drive lodging occupancy, room nights and revenue. They help build and deploy promotional lodging offers, oversee content development for multiple channels and platforms, and work cross-functionally with other Marketing centers of excellence in powering the go to market strategy for multiple lodging properties across resorts and geographies.
The Hospitality Marketing Manager must be a good communicator that is able to give and take feedback, as well as effectively collaborate with team members and prioritize workflow. He/she will have their hands in many different types of projects and be responsible for delivering results on-time in a very fast-paced environment. Flexibility and a positive attitude are crucial, as well as the ability to process and determine strategy from multiple data sources.
- Create and manage content for multiple properties and resorts and deploy across multiple channels, including web, paid media, email and more, leveraging different brand voices
- Maintain product listings and messaging across resort and property websites
- Create various messaging and creative elements for multiple channels; deliver assets on time and with excellence
- Assist in producing all lodging property content gathering and curation
- Communicate performance metrics with stakeholders such as analytics of occupancy trending, campaign performance by property and impact to the business.
- Work closely with multiple teams at central HQ and resort-based partners to execute company-wide promotions
- Updating listings on external websites (Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripAdvisor, etc).
- Four-year college degree required. Emphasis in marketing, business and/or communications preferred.
- 1-2 years of marketing work experience. Hospitality / Travel industry experience preferred.
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Simple HTML
- Excellent English language and writing skills.
- High degree of organization, attention to details and level of professional conduct. Self-starter, ambitious and multi-tasker
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.