EverCommerce is looking for a Recruiter to help us grow and scale our business. This person will be part of the People Operations team (you might know us as HR) and be a champion of EverCommerce culture. Reporting to our CPO, you’ll work alongside another recruiter to help attract and hire top talent across the organization.
You believe that people are the lifeblood to any company and know that hiring world-class talent is core to any business’ success. You have a proven track record recruiting in an agency or high growth startup environment and you’re eager to take on the challenge of rapidly growing our company. From generating a pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you’re passionate about making the candidate experience delightful. You are capable, intentional, and want to be part of a team of A-players.
EverCommerce is the leading service commerce platform, providing the top marketing, business management, and customer retention software and solutions to more than 200,000 service businesses across the globe.
The EverCommerce team has extensive expertise in marketing & sales, business operations, management, legal, finance, accounting, technology, and human resources that we provide as a centralized resource to drive continued growth and success of our subsidiaries. Our ecosystem enables its subsidiary B2B software companies to thrive in an environment of shared knowledge, best practices, and resources with significant cost savings.
EverCommerce is located in Denver's Dairy Block district. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, a dog friendly environment, and hanging with co-workers.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process for select roles within EverCommerce and our business units.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their business needs and create unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent.
- From branding and events to sourcing and referrals, you’ll build and maintain a network of potential candidates and connect them to the right opportunity within EverCommerce.
- Provide end-to-end communication with candidates, ensuring timely updates and smooth transitions throughout each stage in the hiring process.
- Proactively contribute to scaling recruiting efforts across the organization by mentoring hiring managers on best practices, creating training materials, implementing new processes, and more.
- Ad-hoc projects—this is a “many hats” kind of role on a small team where everyone pitches in to do what’s needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in an agency setting or high-growth tech environment
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from Junior to Senior Leadership positions
- Relentless drive to find the best talent and connect them with the right opportunity within EverCommerce
- Boundless energy and magnetic personality, with the ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Experience coaching and leading hiring managers throughout the recruiting process
- Flexibility – a fast-paced environment makes you feel energized, not stressed
- Ability to multitask, execute while wearing many hats, and meet deadlines on a daily basis
- Previous experience using recruiting tools – ATS (we use Bamboo!), LinkedIn Recruiter Platform, and more!
Nice to Haves:
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles for Executive level roles
- Experience supporting teams remotely
- Experience with recruiting internationally
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k
- Public Transportation reimbursement
- Fitness stipend and onsite gym
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Dog-friendly office space
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
If you are looking for a company that is truly focused on empowering small businesses with superior technology, come join a company that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion.