About Charlotte's Web™:
Charlotte's Web™ products are made from our world-renowned hemp genetics grown 100% in the USA. Founded by the Stanley Brothers of Colorado, Charlotte’s Web™ leads the industry in quality, safety, consistency and social responsibility to improve thousands of lives daily through the use of Charlotte's Web™. At Charlotte’s Web™, we are driven by principles that extend far beyond the bottom line. It is our goal to provide products of the highest possible quality, while contributing to the sustainability of the communities we have the privilege of serving.
The User Experience Manager will define and execute Charlotte’s Web’s eCommerce roadmap and create an integrated shopping experience. This position sits in the Digital Sales team and will lead the launch & optimization of features & functionality in our online store to drive sales. We’re looking for individuals that are data driven while still able to creatively solve for and build superior customer experiences. You have deep expertise on best practices for checkout funnels and a passion for experimentation and optimization. You will build consensus among all stakeholders, generate business requirements and project plans, and act as the liaison between the tech & marketing teams.
The ideal candidate thrives on driving digital sales, loves working in a fast-paced environment, is inquisitive, strategic and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to execute. You act based on priorities and timelines, are comfortable wearing many hats and acting collaboratively. This person must arrive every day with a can-do attitude ready to work towards revenue goals on a performance-minded team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop best in class user experience via mobile and PC
- Continually optimize the check out experience & the tools used to get a customer to checkout; UX, payment options, communication, content integration
- Manage A/B functionality testing and user testing to improve core KPIs and UX for both PC & mobile
- Own the entire product life cycle including ideation, defining key features/functionality and requirements, prioritization, communicating key milestones to partners and stakeholders, and executing against the product roadmap
- Engage with stakeholders and cross functional teams to prioritize and sequence the launch of new features and marketing campaigns, as well as drive the roll-out of brand or business extensions online
- Coordinate with IT to deliver on technical optimizations to drive SEO & the communications lead to support content
- Research, review, recommend and implement new technology solutions to optimize website front-end and back-end performance
- Prioritize and align with IT on rapid sprints, write user stories and acceptance criteria, lead business-side UAT and QA
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision making and measure success; steward progress and learnings across the organization
- Collaborate with other members of the Digital Sales team to continually improve internal processes and overall operations of the team
- Constantly communicate with the cross functional team as well as senior leadership to set expectations and provide transparency
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience (preferably with a mix of startup and enterprise environments) in online store management with a deep understanding of digital subscription businesses and eCommerce products
- Thorough understanding of the customer journey and perspective on how to influence purchase through user experience
- Deep understanding of A/B testing design methodologies and experience with execution and analysis of results.
- Project management skills including the ability to plan and prioritize, and set and manage expectations
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to leverage data and insights to inform decision making
- Strong communication skills to articulate the roadmap, business priorities and the rationale behind decisions to all levels of the organization
- High attention to detail including proven ability to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team achieve its goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Analytics
Certifications and Technical Expertise:
- Expertise with Magento
- Google Analytics certification and Tableau or PowerBI experience
- Experience using Optimizely, VWO, Site Spec or other testing tool
- Excel proficiency
Benefits: We offer best-in-class benefits, including:
- Company-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation Your First Year
- 401K Match with Automatic Vesting
- Up to 9 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Self-Tailored Wellness Program
- Generous Employee Discount
Charlotte’s Web™ provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Charlotte’s Web™ is an at-will employer.