Moonduck Studios & Agency is an internet broadcasting studio based in Denver, Colorado. We specialize in producing online tournaments, innovating production features, and agency services for esports talent.
What We're Looking For
Moonduck is hiring a Video Production Specialist to assist in producing events and managing our studio gear in Denver, Colorado. Our ideal candidate possesses solid video editing skills, strong fundamental talent for shooting video, and experience producing live video content. This position will be an equal mix of producing live streams in our studio, filming, & editing offline shorts, and organizing studio equipment.
This is a contractor position that requires onsite work on some nights, weekends, and holidays. Salary will be on an hourly basis, and hours will fluctuate based on company workload. Perfect for a freelance producer looking to take charge in a growing esports studio. Portfolio demonstrating applicable skills required.
- Plan and produce live broadcasts and recordings
- Catalog highlights, shorts, and videos on demand on youtube
- Ensure proper function and maintenance of audio/video switching and encoding equipment
- Take charge regarding camera setup, angles, distances, movement, depth of field, and focus
- Determine lighting requirements for scenes and adjust accordingly
- Oversee digital asset management, ingestion and color grading of final images
- Work with our Technical Director to improve workflow and implement new production features
- Minimum 1 year professional video production experience
- Experience with professional video cameras and DSLRs
- Experience with set and studio lighting, shooting, green screen keying, and audio editing
- Comfortable producing live content with tools like OBS, Xsplit, Caspar, and ATEM
- Proficient with Adobe CS6 (or newer), with emphasis on After Effects, Premier, and Photoshop
- Ability to complete assigned, recurring tasks with limited supervision
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Have highly analytical mindset for identifying, scrutinizing, improving and streamlining complex work processes
Email a short cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position and attach a resume/portfolio to email@example.com