We are Boulder County's local and independent natural and organic grocery store. We are currently looking for an experienced Produce Manager for our Boulder store. Some of the duties and responsibilities are:
- Oversee and execute excellent retail operational standards throughout the Produce Department
- Maintain correct product mix and inventory levels using Alfalfa's establsihed procedures
- Ensure all products received are of highest quality, best price, are stored and labeled properly
- Oversee stocking and merchandising of produce and cleanliness of the department
- Ensure returns and credits are handled properly
- Monitor and document shrink
- Create a schedule that maximizes efficiency, customer service, and team wellness
- Establish and maintain a safe and clean work area
- Conduct and direct ongoing inventories
- Achieve targeted sales, margins, and labor goals
- Consult with Produce Director to hire, train,motivate, and mentor staff
- Assist and execute merchandising and promotional strategies for the department
We are looking for someone with at least three years experience managing a produce department with an emphasis on local and organic produce. Suitable candidates must also have strong buying skills, excellent merchandising skills with wet and dry racks, along with above average written and verbal communication skills.
This company currently does not have any job postings. Please check again later.