We’re looking for a full-time Account Director with experience in the travel industry, to develop and manage client relationships, building trust and driving revenue through opportunity identification. You will lead the development and presentation of strategic marketing recommendations for enterprise clients. You master emerging marketing strategies and tactics, as well as your clients’ industries and businesses. You thrive in a fasted paced environment, but understand how to calmly handle challenging situations. You take ownership of your accounts, your career and the team’s success. And you’re willing to be bold, bring new ideas, meet new people and push yourself, our teams and our clients in unexpected directions.
- Responsible for the oversight of enterprise accounts: making decisions and strategic recommendations based on a deep understanding of the client.
- Ensure that all campaigns, programs and projects are aligned to business goals and are being delivered according to expectations.
- Build strong relationships with clients by acting as a strategic advisor.
- Have a point of view and share strategic insights with clients.
- Develop proposals and statements of work in conjunction with agency team members.
- Promptly address any client satisfaction issues.
- Represent the agency at industry functions and promote the agency.
- Proactively manage account financials ensuring overall account health, appropriate team allocation and agency compensation.
Strategy and Growth
- Develop strategic, measurable campaigns and programs that produce results.
- Provide leadership and insights during strategy, ideation and campaign execution.
- Meet with internal teams and clients on a regular basis to review campaign progress and performance.
- Seek opportunities to expand the relationships and business within assigned accounts.
- Review and analyze past campaign results to uncover opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Research, review and synthesize insights for use in briefs, reports and presentations.
- Stay on top of industry trends, innovations and challenges.
- Seek opportunities for professional growth.
- Develop creative briefs that inspire team members to create exceptional work.
- Facilitate internal kick-off meetings.
- Attend weekly client status meetings, quarterly planning sessions and annual client reviews.
- Initiate invoicing and reconciliation of budgets.
- Regularly inform Director of Account Management of account wins, losses, successes and failures.
- 10+ years of experience in client management in marketing, advertising and/or communications
- Expertise in digital marketing, including; email, search, social, paid media, marketing automation and lead generation
- Experience in campaign strategy and planning
- Experience in the travel industry
- Proven problem solver, conflict resolver and strategic thinker
- Demonstrated ability to act in a leadership role and build trusted relationships with senior-level clients
- Poise and professionalism under pressure
- B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Prior agency experience
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation and persuasion
- Above average presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel 10-15% based on client location
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or technical discipline
If that’s you, we want to hear from you!