Sukle is a creatively driven agency that helps clients solve some of their most interesting problems. We believe that effective work is based on sound insights and strategies, combined with beautifully executed creative ideas. We give our clients a voice and a purpose.
We’re looking for an Agency Producer who can help us make our work standout in a noisy world.
Agency producers bring creative to life. Whatever that creative might be, or form it might take, our producers are tasked with making it happen in a spectacular way – on time and on budget. Production in our agency plays a critical role in the process. With creative as the foundation, producers work closely with our team to understand the key components of the idea and then quickly organize to build a plan that will make it happen. The producer must be nimble, unshakeable, and ultimately fearless in a way that keeps a project moving through unchartered waters. In this role, you’ll need a base knowledge of all types of production – digital/website, social, non-traditional, OOH, print and broadcast.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Produce a variety of tactics flawlessly and to a high degree
- Collaborate and foster teamwork with creative, account and project management from project initiation through execution
- Estimate production and organize estimates for the Account Team with written descriptions/scope
- Source, bid and negotiate with vendors across various types of production
- Work with Senior Producer, Project Manager and Account team on production schedules/timeframes
- Communicate clearly and consistently with Project Manager/Account team throughout the production process, with timely reporting of any issues with quality, deadline, or budget
- Work with media team, when applicable, on creative specs, deliverables, and deadlines to ensure production is aligned with media buy
- Maintain talent/photography/illustration usage right files.
- Stay current on outside talent (directors, photographers, editors, etc.)
- Art buying (stock photos, original artwork – negotiating price/rights/issuing final PO)
- Issuing purchase orders
- Track and manage project production budgets throughout the process, review vendor invoices for approval
- Promote process improvement
- Detail-oriented, accountable, organized, and strategic thinker
- Intense pride of ownership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full understanding of agency workflow and creative process
- A base knowledge of all types of production, with emphasis in digital/website production
- Ability to handle multiple projects and set and meet deadlines both internally and with vendors
- Proven fiscal management and responsibility
- Deep knowledge of marketing and advertising principles
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years hands-on experience as a producer in an agency
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Apps.
- Proficiency in Workamajig a plus
Salary Range: $70k – $90k, bonuses, 401k, paid health insurance and profit sharing are a few of the additional benefits
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to HR@sukle.com
Sukle is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability. You be you. And that will make our work and agency the best it can be.