A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to Unite People to Celebrate All Life's Moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers – we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Associate Marketing Manager – Wine & Spirits working in Golden, CO, you’ll help build brands at Molson Coors, which means shaping culture and changing the way consumers enjoy alcoholic beverages. You will be a part of the Marketing organization specifically on the Innovations team where you’ll be a part of identifying and developing new product ideas to meet consumer needs and managing projects from idea conception to market launch. You’ll work with a passionate team who is just as passionate about your development as they are about innovation and consumers. Responsibilities include identifying and developing new products and end-to-end project management throughout the project(s) life cycle, from conceptualization to commercialization.
- Identifying white space opportunities to deliver compelling new solutions through a mix of analytics, competitive and trend analyses, consumer insights research, and creativity and developing consumer validated concepts rooted in insights
- Lead all aspects of innovation development utilizing consumer insights to develop strategy for a compelling proposition, inclusive of product and packaging design, pricing, and positioning.
- Managing large cross-functional and agency teams to deliver on tight deadlines and champion innovation efforts through stage gate process and key commercialization activities all while ensuring flawless execution
- Navigate the organization to assess feasibility of ideas, including partnering with finance team to assess financial viability and supply chain to assess manufacturing capabilities and feasibility
- Serves as central point of project communication and provides upward communication to key stakeholders.
- As a strong strategic thinker, you will play a vital role in brand analysis work– including tracking volume, retail data and competitive insights.
The Other Qualifications:
You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or, better yet, an MBA. Which leaves you perfectly poised to take the next step up into other commercial leadership roles.
You have at least 3 years of marketing experience for a Consumer Packaged Goods learning organization; add in sales experience and that could push you over the top.
Even with the title of “associate,” you operate with a general manager mindset, and always approach your work as an owner of the business.
You have an innate ability to build empathy with consumers, in particular millennials and diverse consumers.
Your stock answer to the status quo is “No,” plus you constantly challenge the expected to generate new ideas and find opportunities to improve.
“Tenacious” could be your middle name, but “resilient” and “always selling” would work too. You demonstrate conviction and know how to provide and defend a strong point of view.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe.
We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
As a beer enthusiast, you can become a Certified Beer Cicerone through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits.
Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Grade: 10
Job Posting Salary Range: $81,000 – $131,700
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.