CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time Non-Exempt
The Business Manager is responsible for a variety of administrative and human resource functions which ensure the smooth operation of our small non-profit organization. Areas of responsibility include human resources, purchasing, IT, and some finance. This position if full-time exempt and reports to the Chief Executive Officer. To view a full job description and to apply, please visit our Jobs Page.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures for the General Administrative Department.
- Develop and manage the administrative budget, rental budget, and guest service budget.
- Prepares the annual budget for distribution to the board of directors.
- Assume full management responsibility for support services including human resource, information technology, etc.
- Maintain and oversee the relationship between Hudson Gardens and the South Suburban Parks and Recreation accounting department.
- Provide cash flow reporting.
- Coordinate all IT needs including procurement of equipment and management of the IT support vendor.
- Act as Risk Manager for the organization.
- Administer all contracts related to office administration including telephone systems, copier contracts, etc.
- Facilitate procurement of supplies and equipment for the organization.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Perform other duties as assigned. May be asked to assist in other positions and departments as needed.
A bachelor’s degree in business or human resources required. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
5+ years of similar job experience.
Human Resource experience a plus.
Valid Colorado driver’s license and an acceptable driving record required. Access to an insured motor vehicle.