Child Care Partnership Coordinator – Health & Safety
Location: Englewood, CO
Early Learning Ventures (ELV), a nonprofit organization, is focused on increasing access to high quality Early Care and Education (ECE) through a unique model of shared services that streamlines business functions and make managing a financially stable, high-quality business attainable. Working with a network of partners and through an online, cost-effective business platform, ELV is supporting providers to strengthen their businesses, save time and money, and, most importantly, offer quality care to more children.
Through an Early Head Start-Child Care Partnerships (EHS-CCP) grant ELV and its collaborators are poised to deliver best-in-class, comprehensive early childhood services to eligible children in high-need, low-capacity communities in six counties across Colorado. ELV’s ability to maximize efficiency and effectiveness through their innovative shared services model allows the service delivery team to leverage resources in support of infant and toddler development.
As the CCPC, you will oversee the ELV health and safety program services that align with Early Head Start (EHS) Standards and deliver through the ELV Quality Child Care Partnership Model. In collaboration with the ELV Staff, stakeholders and with Child Care Partners, you will also oversee the development, planning and implementation of ELV programming in alignment with Head Start Program Performance Standards directly related to child health status, oral health practices, child nutrition, child mental health and social and emotional well-being, safety practices, and additional services for children with disabilities.
- Plan and implement health, safety and emergency preparedness training programs
- Lead implementation of program service plans
- Coordinate local ELV participation in Health Services Advisory Committees (HSAC)
- Establish, maintain, and manage community partnership memorandum of understanding (MOU’s) and/or contracts
- Provide guidance ensuring that children’s health, dental, mental health, and disability needs are met
- Support local Child Care Partnership Specialists to establish, maintain and strengthen formal partnerships
- Work in collaboration with the ELV Child Care Partnerships Management Team on a coordinated approach to Services for Children with Disabilities
- Coordinate and monitor a system for overseeing the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Support program self-assessment, preparation of EHS Grant Applications, and preparation of Program Information Reports as they relate to EHS
- Utilize ELV’s Alliance CORE data management system to track, monitor, and analyze program data and prepare regular reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Public Health Administration, Community Health Promotion, Head Start/Early Head Start, Early Care and Education, or related
- Experience working with people from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated knowledge of maternal/child health, nutrition, mental health, and disabilities with children and families from diverse backgrounds
- Experience using data to drive planning and program improvements
- Proven ability to establish and strengthen community partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health Administration or related field (preferred)
What Does Early Learning Ventures Have to Offer You?
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, & vision)
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid vacation days
- Paid personal days
- Paid holidays
Early Learning Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.