- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in large scale program management, change management, communication strategy, or HR generalist work.
- Experience of partnering and collaboration across teams and organizational boundaries.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work streams in a fast paced environment, with the ability to meet strategic goals.
- Developed attention to detail, time management, and ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skill.
- Technical skills in Redwood (gKMS) and Gamma.
About the job
People Operations strives to revolutionize human resources the same way that Google has revolutionized search. We are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are our Googlers. You'll be an advocate of Google's culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and make sure all people decisions are based on data. Whether coaching our clients on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop our Googlers, you are exceptionally focused on putting them first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help Googlers understand how people decisions get made.
Our Performance Management (Perf) system helps organize and direct Googlers’ effort, improve their performance, and reinforce our culture.
As Communications and Resources lead, you’ll shape an informative and engaging performance management narrative at Google. You will be responsible for designing and executing a proactive communications strategy across emails, training materials, our Help Site, and training events.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the advocates of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" – we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Establish the key Perf narrative and key messages to weave throughout comms strategy.
- Proactively design and execute a communications strategy across multiple communications vehicles (emails, help site content, training materials, and other resources) that supports strategic objectives.
- Ensure that communications consider all audiences at the company.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal partners to understand Googler concerns, questions, and needs. Initiate cross-team communications norms and best practices.
- Drive operational efficiencies without sacrificing user experience.