Vantiv, now Worldpay is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer.
Worldpay's growth is one attributed not only to our first-in-class products and services, but also our ability to find new avenues of opportunity. This sense of discovery is thanks to the innovative and visionary work of our Marketing team; a team that leaves no stone unturned in seeking out and exploring new channels for Worldpay. When we are proactive and beating the trends in our marketing strategy, we stay ahead of the competition and assure continued growth and success at Worldpay.
Located in the heart of the Denver Tech Center, the Social Media Specialist will work closely with team across Marketing, HR, Customer Care, Sales and Corporate Communications to fuel Worldpay's growth, primarily in the US- but also around the globe.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Marketing professional who is a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for connection with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a dialy basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. An essential component to success is communication the company's brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today's modern, hyper-connected buyers.
The successful candidate will also have experience with communicating internally; increasing the awareness and perception of social throughout the organization. Ultimately building a culture where employees trust and embrace the medium.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Worldpay, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze–especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with global business goals.
- Draft and publish relevant, original, high-quality, engaging and relevant content for social channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube. (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Develop and maintain a content calendar.
- Provide quantifiable recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos, customer case studies, blog posts).
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Monitor paid and organic social initiatives and report on metrics and make recommendations for improvements.
- Collaborate with global teams across marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Monitor and evaluate performance across the company's social channels in order to improve engagement.
- Execute quarterly marketing plans to meet overall business MBO|KPIs.
- Successfully work with an agency and track tasks with both internal and external resources.
- Monitor competitor social activity, producing quarterly report on performance.
- Support Worldpay attendance at events through social media, increasing awaremenss, booked meetings and ultimately sales opportunities.
- Increase lead generation through paid and organic social engagement.
- Measure ROI against campaign execution and deliver better than industry benchmarks.
- Grow follower base across all account in line with agreed KPIs.
- Deliver campaigns on time and in budget, providing feedback to key stakeholders on performance and tweaking campaigns to improve effectiveness.
- Experience building and executing a social media marketing strategy with clear goals & objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members in other global locations, translating social media activity into tangible outcomes the team can buy into.
- Having previously held a social media marketing position for a minimum of 2 years in a tech industry segment. Global or Payments experience is an advantage — but not essential.
- Results-oriented and metrics/ROI focused and knows how to generate attention and interest.
- Solid soft skills: teamwork, negotiation, interpersonal communication skills, etc.
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success.
- Experience with Oktopost, Sprout Social, Kapost, Tealium, Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn ads is a plus.
- Analytical — the ability to identifyl key trends from data sets.
- Ability to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Creative — always looking for ways to improve engagement. Experience of working with agencies or internal creatives to produce social images, videos, gifs, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail — ensuring no errors in social posts.
- Ability to take key information from detailed content and communicate this clearly and succinctly via social posts.
- Previous experience with B to B Social Media Marketing at a Corporate level.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of experience, or equivalent education and experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.