Otter Products is currently recruiting for a Brand Manager based in Fort Collins, CO to support our strategic brand communications! As the Brand Manager, you will lead brand strategy and communication for the OtterBox brand. Intrigued? Keep reading…
Do you have strong consumer brand marketing experience? Do you have demonstrated knowledge of building integrated brand plans that have a global reach? If this sounds like you, keep reading!
The successful candidate will be passionate about supporting others on the brand team with a focus on learning and development, serving others and regular recognition. If you are all about creating and maintaining a positive environment with strong cross functional relationships, Otter Products may be a great place to grow your career!
**This position is accepting applications through October 20th at 5pm MT.**
About Otter Products:
From our founder’s garage in 1998 to the global technology leader we are today, Otter Products continues to drive growth through innovation. Our industry-leading brands, OtterBox, LifeProof and Liviri lead the way to help people do more and go more places with technology in hand. Otter Products is a global company of more than 900 Otters (employees) with offices in Fort Collins, Colo., San Diego, Calif., Hong Kong, Munich, Germany and Cork, Ireland. Our mission is simple – We Grow to Give which comes to life by way of our charitable arm, the OtterCares Foundation. From innovation and engineering to community and culture – growing to give is at the heart of everything we do.
For more information visit otterproducts.com.
- Lead marketing communications and/or product strategy for the brand depending on the size and complexity of the brand.
- Develop strategic end-user insight driven, globally aligned communications strategy and campaign.
- Develop and evaluate best-in-class media-agnostic creative executions, packaging and promotions.
- In collaboration with Product team, develop and launch new product ideas, modifications to current products and strategies with a global mindset.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and cross-functional collaboration across the Product Life Cycle. Identify critical research objectives to ensure consumer validation of ideas and programs.
- Proactively develop, lead, coach and motivate a group of professional individual contributors, who are capable of generating optimum short-term business results.
- Lead and motivate cross-functional internal and/or external (including agencies as relevant) teams in the development and execution of marketing plan strategies including advertising, product development, packaging, trade and consumer promotions and business operations.
- Analyze business and end-user insights/trends, identify key issues facing the business and build/execute innovative marketing communications and/or product strategy and general management plans.
- Develop functionally relevant annuals plans and understand how those plans contribute to the overall brand plans including budgeting. Capability to deliver with help.
- Establish and meet marketing and business objectives.
- Budget analysis and management. Apply understanding of P&L and analytic acumen to bring solutions to business problems.
- Lead, mentor and develop a brand marketing team consisting of Assistant Brand Managers and Marketing Associates including coaching and performance management
- Support and maintain a positive safety culture by being an active leader in all safety program initiatives
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related degree is required
- Minimum seven years of experience in brand marketing required
- Minimum three years of experience in a mentor, supervisor, lead or manager role is required
Otter Products is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEOC). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.