Are you a creative writer, passionate about your craft as well as food and agriculture? The Cattlemen’s Beef Promotion & Research Board Communication Manager may be a good fit for you.
We are seeking an excellent, early career communicator with at least three years’ experience to join our team. At the Beef Board, we promote, research and educate consumers about beef by administrating a $40 million per year farmer investment program. You would spend your time strategizing our organization’s communication, working with our agency professionals, as well as writing articles, newsletters, press releases and slide decks to make a difference in the profitability and sustainability of family beef farmers and ranchers nationwide.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or English; background in agriculture and/or livestock industry preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ communication experience
- Background in agriculture and experience in agricultural communication a plus
- Excellent written communicator
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Skilled with Adobe Custom Suite (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop)
- Adept with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Strong attention to detail; excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Agriculture advocate
We offer a team work environment where each person is respected for his or her skill set, talents and unique contribution. We also have a competitive benefit plan.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job; you will be part of a close team and so other duties may be important to the team’s success.
For more information: http://tinyurl.com/l636n9b
To apply contact Jo Flores, at: email@example.com