About Our Organization
Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCOE) is an international, privately-owned, and technology-enabled accrediting body with a focus on data and analytics. We develop and measure voluntary consensus standards for autism and Applied Behavior Analysis service providers.
As part of our value to the constituents we serve, we offer accreditation evaluations, virtual learning, individual membership, and additional growth and learning opportunities.
Autism service providers who pursue BHCOE’s Certificate of Accreditation demonstrate their commitment to provide safe, high quality services to patients. Our Certificate of Accreditation is recognized by third party payers, liability insurance companies, state and federal agencies, and the public.
We are driven by a collective passion to elevate the practice of applied behavior analysis (ABA) and are committed to drastically improving the quality of care for patients receiving therapy services.
About This Role
BHCOE has a powerful story to tell, and we’re seeking a communications and social media specialist who can interpret our work into a strong brand message that resonates to our diverse audience across all channels: social, web, email, print, and media.
This role will play a critical role in the evolution of our brand while engaging a variety of constituents including providers, payors, and families.
- Drive and contribute to social media strategy, execution, performance and community management
- Help launch and support B2B/B2C marketing initiatives and strategies through social media
- Ensure BHCOE is following best practices and staying ahead of the curve with social media trends and tactics
- Maintain brand standards across all content
- Promote and support events and new verticals
- Provide consistent reporting, analysis and recommendations to Director of Marketing
- Identify and implement opportunities for testing, conversion optimization and continuous improvement on social channels
- Contribute ideas, strategies and recommendations as a social media expert in team and cross-departmental environments
- Activate and manage social influencer, advocacy and partnership strategies
- Research and write news releases, feature stories, and other copy for print, electronic, and online publications, including the BHCOE website, targeting internal and/or external audiences
- Support the creation of electronic marketing emails (one-off, automation and drip campaigns)
- Assist the Director of Marketing with the coordination of press and emergency communications as needed.
This position may include other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on communications and/or social media role
- Expert knowledge of social media strategy and implementation on all major platforms
- Ability to build and manage large, active social media communities in a strategic manner
- Strong writing and copyediting skills (AP Style familiarity preferred)
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing and campaign-specific reports and dashboards
- Ability to proactively manage projects and collaborate with team members to meet goals and deadlines in an organized and self-driven manner
- Experience in healthcare marketing landscapes
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, etc.)
- Working knowledge of graphic design (Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related degree
- Familiarity with paid social media channels
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- 12 paid holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off
- Expanded employee benefits choices (health, dental, vision)
- A variety of ancillary benefit options including:
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- A team of passionate people that are improving quality of care for consumers across the world
Interested candidates, please send your resume, cover letter, and three work samples to to firstname.lastname@example.org.