Elevation Community Land Trust (“ECLT”) is a growing statewide non-profit with a mission of providing permanently affordable homeownership opportunities to low- and moderate-income families across Colorado. Just over a year into our operations, our small (9 member) but energetic staff is seeking an additional team member to coordinate the listing and sales of all ECLT properties, with the exception of new construction pre-sales. In addition, the Community Realty Associate will develop and implement a coordinated community outreach and marketing plan to support sales, build the buyer pipeline, and increase awareness of the ECLT mission.
PRIMARY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
The Community Realty Associate (“CRA”) will be expected to work collaboratively across the Real Estate and Stewardship departments and simultaneously be self-directed to help achieve ECLT’s organizational goals. The CRA will be expected to be flexible and perform a wide range of duties including, but not limited to:
COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND MARKETING
- Create and design property marketing materials to support sales of ECLT’s homeownership portfolio, including property one-pagers and flyers
- Attend community and neighborhood meetings and events in areas where properties are located, to represent the ECLT mission and market the program
- Develop relationships with large employers and anchor institutions in areas where properties are located, to represent the ECLT mission and market the program
- Build a contact database for each neighborhood/region that can be used to promote new and upcoming homeownership opportunities
- Develop and maintain a social media schedule to promote ECLT and available properties
- Maintain and update the properties section of the ECLT website
- Develop and implement a Realtor Certification Program to educate both buyers’ agents and larger listing firms about the ECLT program to bring new buyers to the program and cultivate a list of realtors with the capacity to assist with larger projects
OWNER’S LISTING AGENT
- Coordinate property hand-off from the property acquisition to homeowner sales teams
- Present available properties to qualified buyers and manage waitlist per ECLT’s policy
- Prepare homes for listing, including listing language, signage, photos/video, light staging, and coordinating outside vendors
- List homes on MLS
- Arrange occasional, strategic open houses in coordination with orientations
- Manage the contracting process, liaising with Real Estate, Stewardship, the buyer and their agent to efficiently manage deadlines including inspections, repairs, amend/extends, etc.
- Prepare sales contracts and closing documents, including land lease
- Attend sales closings and effectively explain documents and process to first time homebuyers
- Provide oversight and support to outside listing agents pre-selling larger new construction projects
- Track all elements and do data entry of transactions in Salesforce/HomeKeeper
This is not intended to be a comprehensive list of job responsibilities. The incumbent will be expected to complete other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness and ability to obtain a Colorado Real Estate License immediately after hire; current active license or progress toward a license a plus
- Paraprofessional experience and/or training in real estate law.
- Cultural Responsiveness and Experience with Underserved Communities: Experience working with underserved communities including low-income families and/or individuals. Cultural self-awareness and a demonstrated ability to work across cultural differences with empathy and sensitivity.
- Experience or demonstrated interest in residential real estate sales, affordable housing, or contract law
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a professional office environment, including at least one year in community organizing, community outreach including social media marketing, or training and organizational development
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Mission-Oriented: Committed to our mission of partnering with local communities to create opportunity, stability, and economic mobility through affordable homeownership.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people representing various backgrounds, income, education and career stages
- High degree of technology acumen, including social media, CRM, Microsoft 365/Sharepoint, and WordPress, or similar
- Highly organized, with demonstrated ability to keep multiple priorities moving ahead simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to use considerable judgment, initiative and independence to meet shared goals
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- Commitment to Equity and Inclusion: A proven commitment to social justice
- Must pass a background check
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for up 50% of scheduled work hours
- Must be willing and able to travel to offsite locations for a variety activities
- Must have the ability to move up to 25 lbs., including placing and removing yard signs
- A flexible schedule including evening and weekend hours is required; exact schedule to be determined as part of the hiring process.
Salary range: $52,000 – $60,000 per year, commensurate with depth of experience and overall qualifications. ECLT offers a generous benefit package that includes health/dental/vision coverage, life, 401k, and paid time off.
Please apply through the following link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/040624fe. A resume and cover letter are required. Applications are only being accepted through Zip Recruiter. Due to the volume of applications, only those candidates whose qualifications most closely align with ECLT's needs will be contacted. No phone calls or emails, please.
ECLT DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION POLICY
Elevation Community Land Trust is committed to modeling diversity and inclusion for the affordable housing industry, and to maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all. Our diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees and volunteers, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement in all of our departments, programs, and worksites. We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard.