We’re looking for a hardworking and passionate Content Marketing Manager who will be responsible for executing on our content strategy to drive demand for our commercial market segment. Content is the lifeblood of our demand generation engine and a key avenue for delivering value to our prospects and customers. Reporting into the Head of Commercial Content Strategy, this person should have outstanding messaging, storytelling and creative content development skills. As part of the Adobe Digital Experience team, you’ll be instrumental in establishing Adobe as a trusted resource for our target audience, building loyal customer relationships, and driving demand.
What you’ll do
- Develop, implement, and track the performance of an editorial strategy and roadmap for Adobe Digital Experience products, with a focus on Marketo Engage
- Drive a steady stream of primary and derivative asset types that can be used across various channels and use cases
- Give guidance on distilling technical content into digestible, compelling editorial pieces
- Use audience insights, personas, keyword research, messaging themes, campaign plans, competitive information, and content performance analytics to build an editorial calendar and create related content
- Partner with internal and external agencies, vendors, creative teams and copywriters
- Ensure consistent messaging and branding across content assets and channels
- Align to goals and clearly defined metrics of success to measure the quality of content, audience growth, engagement, and content efficacy
- Work collaboratively with communications, product marketing, demand gen and other internal content teams
- Understand and grow our earned, paid, shared and owned content strategy
- Collaborate with marketing program owners, content strategists and/or campaign managers to integrate and repurpose content marketing and campaign content where appropriate
- Stay up to date on the digital experience landscape to make content strategy recommendations
What you need to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and inventive problem-solving skills
- Ability to take ownership and work independently while also being collaborative
- A healthy sense of humor and ability to be flexible will serve you well
- The desire to see your teammates succeed
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of content, campaigns or product marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field or equivalent experience
- Experience with B2B software, cloud, or MarTech a plus
- Experience working in global teams a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.