A talented Content Writer to create compelling case studies, white papers, project descriptions, proposal content, internal and external social media content. We are looking for someone who is a strong writer and deep diver, innately curious about the how and why projects, people, events and ideas come to be, and a desire to share those stories. A background or deep interest in architecture or healthcare a definite plus, as is a strong mind for data mining and being persistent about getting answers. We are looking for lateral thinkers, someone willing to learn new skills to communicate ideas, and to constantly challenge themselves by asking “How can I make this better?”
• Work with marketing and project teams to develop project narratives, case studies, and proposal content.
• Work with service line and knowledge leaders to develop white papers and blog posts.
• Interview leadership to develop pieces (print/video/posts) for internal knowledge sharing and legacy.
• Rewrite and edit existing content.
• Support marketing team on ongoing project database cleanup, project sheets, brochures, resumes, and digital marketing/website/social media.
• Edit and proofread copy, and obtain technical reviews.
• Study and understand architectural lingo, the business of real estate and healthcare.
• Provide support for marketing related projects, as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field.
• Portfolio of published or written work, including social media accounts.
• Expertise in writing technical copy for a wide range of deliverables. Ability to develop general audience narrative from complex, technical data.
• An understanding of web metrics, social media and SEO.
• Good interviewer, persistent and not easily discouraged.
• 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar role
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with medical, healthcare, trade or technical publications a plus
• Interest in healthcare Architecture
How To Apply
To apply, please fill out the Boulder Associates application completely here: http://www.boulderassociates.com/firm/careers/ submitting your resume, a cover letter and samples of your work, either via PDF or a link to your online portfolio.
Please thoughtfully address why you are interested in this particular job in your cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in our firm!