OpenTable is in growth-mode: we are building a People & Culture Programs and Operations team to be the connection point for employee services and cultivate our culture. As a Contract Talent Acquisition & HR Coordinator you will be an ambassador for OpenTable. Every day you'll bring hospitality, a core tenet of our culture, to life for our candidates and employees.
In this role, you'll work with a team of coordinators to support Recruiters and HR Business Partners, and be the front door to service for employees. If you are highly organized, great at working with people, and ready to learn, let's talk! This is an eight-month contract opportunity with potential to extend longer.
Talent Acquisition Responsibilities
- Schedule and coordinate interviews as well as Hangouts, meetings, lunches, events, etc. both in Denver and remotely for other parts of the organization.
- Manage the interview process via Jobvite, maintaining accurate records
- Greet candidates, provide hospitality, and ensure the interview experience is outstanding
- Generate offer letters and initiate hiring.
- Arrange candidate travel as needed
- Since you touch most aspects of the talent acquisition process, we look to you to identify opportunities for efficiency, and ways to improve our employer brand and candidate experience.
- Engaging new hires, coordinating all the elements of on boarding and serving as a resource for new hires and their managers in our Customer Contact Center
- Maintaining accurate employee records, managing HR transactions in our systems and handling reports/ data requests.
- Providing a speedy and efficient response to all day to day / first line HR and benefits queries from employees through Zendesk.
- Process employee changes, terminations, and related processes including communications, notifications, filing and HR systems updates.
- Support the People & Culture team to manage internal processes, including producing letters, handling reports and data requests and taking notes in meetings
- Engage in process improvement and documentation of new process
- Participating in ad hoc HR projects.
- Be an internal champion for our employees, escalating employee issues as appropriate and collaborating remotely with teams based in HQ and London.
- 1+ year's experienceas a talent acquisition coordinator, HR administrator or similar human resources role.
- Experience working remotely and/or in a Contact Center, a plus.
- Highly skilled with applicant tracking systems, preferably Jobvite and also familiar with Excel
- Working experience using an HRIS
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills with a focus on quality
- Ability to juggle and effectively prioritize multiple tasks – knowing when to escalate issues
- Ability to demonstrate patience in sticky situations and to resolve issues with clarity and a can-do attitude
- Strong understanding and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to easily communicate with all types of people
- A client service bias, meeting and even anticipating client needs.
- You ask questions to clarify or confirm key information.
- Knowledge of current employment legislation.
- Responsiveness and a focus on quality
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent work experience
CLICK HERE to apply