Job Description: Coordinator, Marketing
Reporting to: Manager, Marketing, Online Content
Downtown Denver-based leading luxury hospitality company seeks a proactive marketer who is highly organized, articulate, and detail-oriented to join the Marketing Technology team. The Coordinator, Marketing will contribute to company acquisition and retention objectives by assisting with the operations of Inspirato's multi-channel, multi-brand customer contact strategy to achieve targeted and personalized communications leveraging the most effective message to the right customer at the right time. The ideal candidate for this position is great at building relationships, is highly capable in learning new technologies, and pays extreme attention to detail.
- Assist with the daily operations of marketing technology platforms including Salesforce Pardot, Unbounce, and Umbraco with a focus on online content management to internal stakeholders
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to maintain up-to-date content on Inspirato’s websites, including copy and photography, on tight deadlines
- Liaise with internal and external audiences by helping to manage related requests, issues, communications, and stakeholder expectations in accordance with team objectives
- Assist in the management of adding and maintaining new and existing inventory on the website
- Perform ongoing quality assurance audits of website content
Required Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- A strong comfort level to track multiple projects simultaneously and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated energy, drive, determination and persistence
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely and respond to questions from various department and levels within the organizational structure
- Ability to adapt to changes in the organization and to carry out multiple assignments concurrently
- A self-starter with the ability to independently execute tasks with little to no direction
- Excellent verbal and composition ability, plus a high degree of professionalism
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related Liberal Arts Degree
- Online content, and/or CMS experience preferred
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, understand complex topics, design creative solutions, and adapt to shifting priorities
Inspirato offers its employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
- Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program
- Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
- Credit for gym membership
- Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Who we are!
Launched in January 2011 and located in the trendy LoDo neighborhood of Denver, Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that provides its 10,000+ members access to hundreds of curated vacation options, delivered through an innovative club model to ensure the service and certainty that affluent customers demand. Every vacation includes personalized recommendations, expert advance planning and access to on-site concierge services. Each and every day, our mission is to inspire lasting memories and relationships by changing the way family and friends experience the world. Our company culture is based on Integrity, Teamwork, Relationships, People and Innovation. And having a lot of fun together as we build world-class company with strong Colorado roots. If that describes you, we would love to talk. In 2019, Inspirato launched the world’s first luxury travel subscription: Inspirato Pass. Passholders enjoy endless travel without paying nightly rates, taxes, or fees. This revolutionary way to travel allows passholders to see more of the world while making lifelong memories. In 2019, Inspirato launched the world’s first luxury travel subscription: Inspirato Pass. Passholders enjoy endless travel without paying nightly rates, taxes, or fees. This revolutionary way to travel allows passholders to see more of the world while making lifelong memories.