TriZetto is a part of Cognizant Technology Solutions, a global leader in information technology, consulting and business process services. Being part of this team means joining a group of passionate people who are on a mission to build smart solutions for better healthcare. We are devoted to our clients and we work together as a team in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding. We provide the opportunities, challenges, and support to be the driver of your way forward, no matter your level. You can be both an idea and an action person.
Copywriter “Makes a Difference” by:
Creating content to promote TriZetto Provider Solutions products and services, events and thought leadership. This position reports to the Director of Marketing Communications and will be responsible for writing effective marketing communications in a wide variety of formats such as email, direct mail, sales collateral, presentations, scripts, social media posts, case studies, web copy and other formats as required.
Copywriter “Gets It Done” by:
– Under supervision from the Director of Marketing Communications, writing marketing communications for the company newsletter, various marketing collateral, email campaigns, social media channels, event/conference-specific communications, time-sensitive communications on industry relevant topics to support go-to-market initiatives, and other lead generation communications as well as direct customer communications
– Assisting with the management and frequent updating of company and product information, post timely industry news and company updates, promote go-to-market initiatives, events, webinars, conferences, etc.
– Crafting complex technical functionality descriptions into customer-centric, story-driven communications
– Writing thought leadership content including articles, case studies, blog posts and assist with speaker presentations
– Writing sales-specific copy around products, capabilities and value proposition for sales presentations, slicks, case studies and other sales collateral
– Assisting with developing customer communications including letters, presentations and product updates
– Partnering with Product Marketing and Sales to help describe company capabilities and value proposition and compile into collateral pieces
– Assisting with the development of internal communications as requested, partnering with HR and other departments
– Editing and proofreading copy
– Ensuring that all copy is consistent with TriZetto Provider Solutions positioning, branding and AP Style
– Assisting with other marketing duties as needed
Copywriter is able to “Get It Done” because he or she has the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
– Minimum of 4 years relevant business-to-business copywriting and marketing communications experience; healthcare industry a plus A digital portfolio featuring a wide variety of multi-media projects
– Ability to demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills and abilities in writing, editing, and interpreting concepts/ideas into written and/or verbal form Experience working in marketing automation platform or with HTML applications, technical skills preferred but not required
– Highly collaborative; great facilitator; leads by example
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Sufficiently well versed to oversee others' work in draft stage through layout and design
– Ability to work and execute in a fast paced, innovative, energizing environment
– Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results on time
– High proficiency in Word and PowerPoint, as well as demonstrate baseline proficiency with the entire MS Office suite. Social media platforms and marketing automation tool experience a plus
We do not tolerate discrimination against any applicant on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability or age. It is TriZetto’s policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all TriZetto associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity.
TriZetto is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US please send an email with your request to Recruiter@trizetto.com. #LI-PL1 (1)
Apply to this link http://jobs.trizetto.com/job/Denver-Copy-Writer-Job-CO-80002/382280500/?jobPipeline=AHJobsList