Unbridled is an event management, production, and creative agency delivering intentionally crafted events through our customer-focused approach to creative design, attendee management, program logistics, production, and travel. We believe that in an unbridled atmosphere, talented people are unleashed to imagine and intentionally craft solutions and services that expand what’s possible and amaze our clients. Our values drive everything we do….and differentiate the Unbridled Brand. We collaborate in each other’s destiny, foster a culture of authenticity, and are a business of radical generosity. It's part of why we have a 99% client retention and less than 15% annual employee turnover. People thrive at Unbridled because we focus on relationships, keep clients first, and put people before process.
Are you ready to experience growth creatively and with a company that’s rapidly expanding? Unbridled is on the lookout for a Copywriter whose portfolio demonstrates integrated writing expertise. We’re looking for someone who is willing to take ownership of content creation across a wide array of deliverables, from copywriting for brand deliverables, to educating themselves to write for client presentations, digging deep into concept rationales to communicate value, intentionally crafting proposals, and writing for digital and social media marketing. Advertising and agency background are a huge plus. You would be responsible for the writing of interesting, thoughtful copy that leverage story and human narrative that encourages audiences and brand advocates to take action. You need the ability to take briefs and work with the creative and strategy teams to refine direction if required. The ability to work well on a team and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines is a must. Candidates should have familiarity in all phases of a creative project, from conceptual development, to the design process, to work through rounds of revisions and expansion, to production, to gathering insights through feedback loops and integrated metrics. Candidates should also excel at communicating creative concepts and value live with clients. They should be extremely self-motivated, driven, committed and a dedicated team player. Someone who’s naturally excited when new opportunities or new problems emerge that require flexibility and on your feet thinking. Candidates must submit a digital portfolio in addition to their resume to be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Advertising, Journalism, or a related field and/or 5+ years work experience
- 3+ years of integrated marketing copywriting experience
- Ability to communicate and present exceptionally—speaking to and defending copywriting and creative direction choices both to your team and to clients is a must
- Ability to develop compelling concepts and on-brand content solutions and type fast
- Experience with corporate and product brand strategy and brand identity systems, including all aspects of visual and verbal development
- Ability to take direction from Creative Director, and translate that into innovative thinking
- Work with minimal supervision
- Sound decision-making skills based in agency, client, and industry knowledge
- Ability to work at both a strategic and tactical level – serving as both a solo contributor and in a cross-functional team of art directors, event producers, videographers, and marketers to create unique and intentionally crafted solutions
- You have patience and compassion for helping people to understand and distill complex ideas and activations
- Must embody the Unbridled brand and culture: character, change, credibility, and community
- Ability to travel 2-5 days per month, actual travel varies based on client requirements
- Excellent grasp of traditional and interactive design, including web, mobile, UX, animation, social, video, and rich media experiences.
- Interest and experience connecting the value of copywriting with marketing metrics and strategic campaign work
- Comfort copywriting in any capacity, including speechwriting or video scriptwriting
- Start-up mentality, passion for business, not satisfied with status quo…always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned business
- You’re constantly apprised of emerging cultural trends and technology
- Experience in Adobe CC operation in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus
- Writing for public relations, media, and speechwriting/speaker prep is a plus
Comprehensive benefit package
- Health Insurance & Dental Insurance – 50% paid by the company
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with year-end discretionary match
- Employee Loan Program
- 15 Days PTO Accrued per Year
- 8 Company Paid Holidays
Visit us online at https://www.unbridled.com
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Must submit a digital portfolio for consideration.