Join the dynamic world of business travel. Both our brands are leaders in their industry and are rapidly growing.
Hotel Engine is the premier hotel booking platform for businesses across North America, offering deep savings, management tools and 24/7 customer support all through a sleek user interface and progressive technology.
Travelers Haven is the industry leader for short-term corporate housing solutions, trusted by nearly 20,000 traveling professionals across North America.
We’re not your typical workplace – we’re self-funded, privately owned, and growing at a record-breaking pace. You have an opportunity to join our talented team at the ground floor. You can expect a fast-paced, goal-oriented, entrepreneurial work environment filled with passionate professionals all working toward a common goal – to please our customers, operate efficiently and innovate to be the best in our industry.
We are looking to expand the talent of our marketing team with a creative copywriter, someone who is both a meticulous editor and an inventive storyteller. This person will report to the communications director and will play a pivotal role in shaping the voice and tone of both of our brands. The ideal candidate will be passionate about travel, highly creative, forward thinking and self-motivated. This individual will be a consummate narrator who can produce captivating content quickly, and with minimal errors, to meet pressing deadlines. Our copywriter will create and execute copy to align with our broader content strategy. This role has opportunity to grow in other areas of marketing based on the candidate’s expertise and professional aspirations.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Understand and support the core values of both Travelers Haven and Hotel Engine with a deep knowledge of both brands, business travel, short-term housing, relocation, world events and trends
- Create varying types of written collateral: sales presentations, scripts, web copy, white papers, byline articles, trend pieces, blog content and social posts – quickly switch tone for different channels and audiences
- Proactively identify and research compelling content ideas that drive leads, awareness and engagement
- Cultivate data and expert sources to develop credible insights that inform readers on content topic
- Effectively prioritize and manage content deadlines
- Optimize content to incorporate SEO practices
- Coordinate with marketing and PR functions to support those initiatives through strategic content creation
- Monitor and respond to comments and community interactions
- 4+ years copywriting/copy editing experience
- Needle-sharp grammatical skills and attention to detail
- Prolific writing skills – trend spotting for content
- Working knowledge of AP Style
- Deep understanding of travel, business travel and world news/trends
- Working knowledge of SEO tactics
- Basic HTML knowledge preferred
- Social media and content marketing knowledge a plus
Apply at this link: https://careers.hireology.com/travelershavenllc/109606/description