Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills and talents to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Create and implement plans and procedures that tie corporate giving philosophy to company strategy. Create and lead the overall Power Your Purpose United Way workplace giving campaign. Lead and manage all giving, volunteering, employee engagement and enterprise-wide programs.
- Employee/Community Programs:Lead employee giving programs which include but are not limited to the United Way Campaign, Dollars for Doing, Matching Gifts, Volunteer Paid Time Off, sponsorships and In-Kind Donations. This includes ensuring processes are developed, communicated and monitored for compliance, risk management and reporting purposes as well as looking for process improvements and new programs.
- Fundraising/Financial Management: Plan and implement successful annual workplace giving campaigns. Develop campaign goals, plans and timelines and provide input to the communication strategies in order to meet corporate giving objectives across the enterprise, focusing on growing the donor pool and maximizing existing donor gifts.
- Partnerships: Work with HR team, Social Investments, Foundation Board of Directors, Finance, Legal, ESG, DEI collaboration and other internal and external partners to ensure these programs are executed as part of company's Employer Value Proposition.
- Program Delivery, Technology & Reporting:Enter, analyze, report on and leverage data to clarify program trends and identify areas for improvement. Provide technical assistance to stakeholders utilizing our online CyberGrants database, including the development of program enhancements, technology configuration, and training to other technical Foundation users. Take a proactive approach to employee engagement and operational best practices by staying abreast of philanthropic trends and engaging with CSR & ESG peer organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in non-profit management, human resources, or related field or equivalent education and experience.
- 5 years of professional work experience, with at least 1-2 years in Corporate Social Responsibility, communications, employee engagement, or a related field preferred.
- Demonstrated fundraising leadership and experience engaging others to create and accomplish campaign goals.
- Experience in grant review, strong writing, research, data management and data analysis skills preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com.
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $69,700.00 to $99,100.00 per year
This position may also be eligible for the following benefits and/or pay components: Pay – Annual Incentive Program, Medical/Pharmacy Plan, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Health Care Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account (HSA) (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Limited-Purpose FSA (if enrolled in eligible health plan and HSA), Transportation Reimbursement Account, Short-term disability (STD), Long-term disability (LTD), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Fitness Center Reimbursement (if enrolled in eligible health plan), Tuition reimbursement, Transit programs, Employee recognition program, Pension, 401(k) plan, Paid time off (PTO), Holidays, Personal holidays, Volunteer Paid Time Off (VPTO) (full-time employees only), Parental Leave
Pay and benefit packages may vary based on position. Some employees are under collective bargaining agreements, which determine the benefits they will receive. If the information conflicts with the terms of the written plan documents governing the plan, the plan document will control. Benefit plans are subject to change and Xcel Energy has the right to end, suspend, or amend any of its plans, at any time, in whole or in part.
Anticipated Last Date to Apply: 02/22/24
EEO is the Law | EEO is the Law Supplement | Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination | Equal Opportunity Policy (PDF) | Employee Rights (PDF)
Xcel Energy endeavors to make https://www.xcelenergy.com/ accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Xcel Energy Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.