The U.S. Center for SafeSport is a non-profit organization focused on ending all forms of abuse in sport. We endeavor to make athlete well-being the centerpiece of the nation’s sports culture through abuse prevention, education, and accountability.
The Creative Production Coordinator is responsible for managing timelines for project deliverables and process production management of creative and communications projects within the Marketing, Communications and Strategic Partnership department and in support of all Center creative initiatives. The Creative Production Coordinator ensures that all project objectives and expectations are met, and that projects move through the creative, approval and materials delivery processes in a timely manner.
This position will be part of a closely aligned team charged with amplifying the Center’s brand, voice and mission across multiple media and channels. With a broad array of marketing skills, the team’s goal is to influence, clarify, strengthen, and inspire diverse audiences. We provide content value-add and insights to deliver packaged educational, policy, and compliance and clear process to variety of audiences within the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Movement, and to external youth-serving sports organizations to ensure our abuse prevention educational content and response and resolution services are well-known and regarded by all we can serve.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as the primary point of contact for the production organization and scheduling of assigned creative projects. Key communications liaison amongst the team’s creative project leads, internal clients, and the creative production teams on the tracking of project status and needs.
- Responsible for ensuring that all deliverables meet stakeholder expectations for project timeline objectives.
- Creates agendas for all departmental and intradepartmental meetings.
- Develops weekly meeting agendas and progress reports. Identifies solutions to resolve any timeline or process issues. Provides teams with weekly completions of workflow deadlines or schedule changes.
- Measures workload requirements of active projects against team assignment goals. Uses creative project management software tools to ensure high utilization rates among team and addresses capacity concerns of project loads.
- Understands and utilizes department standard operational processes and guidelines to manage client expectations and realistic outcomes with respect to various turn-around times for all aspects of production, creative, and quality approval processes.
- Under the project lead, assists in the accuracy, consistency, and quality of project deliverables
- Reviews creative briefs for completeness, and enters Center-wide approved projects into the creative management software system, communicates timelines, milestones, and deliverables to internal clients and production teams
- Assists in creative asset distribution to internal and external partners
- Organizes Center-wide content assets, copy guidelines, toolkits, and digital assets, makes additions to the digital asset management software as assigned.
- Assists team with the deadlines for produced webinars, podcasts, etc. as assigned
- Performs other administrative duties as needed or requested
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, advertising, project production management or related field
- 3-5 years of creative deliverables project management experience, preferably in corporate in-house creative or advertising agency
- Strong knowledge of creative production workflows- must have demonstrated experience in utilizing a creative management software across multiple departments
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Skilled at working with creative teams with a working knowledge for the creative process for graphic design, video and digital asset production
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure as weekly responsibilities are time sensitive
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple projects and deadlines; ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong detail orientation to manage projects simultaneously without missing important pieces
- Good Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and other creative software packages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience in working with one or more creative project management software programs
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Ability to tactfully question and actively listen to clients and employees to determine specific needs and answer those needs or to elevate issues
- Adapts well to shifting priorities, demands and timelines. Uses strong analytical and problem-solving skills to make sound decisions. Reacts to adjustments promptly and efficiently.
- Highly organized and able to multitask and pivot quickly based on organization needs
- Experience working closely with multi-disciplinary creative teams
- Desire to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Excellent follow-through and strong attention to detail
- Service-oriented, positive, can-do attitude
- Passionate about for the U.S. Center for SafeSport’s mission
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
The United States Center for SafeSport advances the benefits of sport participation by promoting a national culture built on respect. Athletes, regardless of level of competition, deserve to participate in sports that are free from bullying, hazing, harassment, sexual misconduct, or any form of emotional or physical abuse. Originally created by the United States Olympic Committee, the Center today is an independent nonprofit, headquartered in Denver, Colorado. Its training programs and the SafeSport Code continue to be used by the US Olympic and Paralympic Movements, including each of the 50 individual sports organizations (National Governing Bodies). The Center also provides a safe, professional, and confidential place for individuals to report sexual abuse within the US Olympic Movement. As the first and only national organization of its kind, The Center is a resource for any sports entity, from youth to professional. The Center provides consultation on prevention techniques and policies, while developing best practices and educational programs focused on promoting athlete wellbeing and putting an end to all forms of abuse in sports.
This is a full-time, exempt position.
Salary for this position will be commensurate with background and experience.
Benefits include PTO for vacation, sick and holidays; health care, vision and dental options; employer paid life and disability policies; 401k savings match.
Visit our website to submit your Resume, Cover Letter, and Salary Requirements: https://safesport.bamboohr.com/jobs/
Please direct all questions (not applications) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to the U.S. Center for SafeSport policy, no applicant shall be considered within two (2) years of employment and/or board service of the USOPC or National Governing Body.
US Center for SafeSport is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.