Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Come see whats new at AutoSource!
Job clarity and realistic expectations of what you can expect as a Customer Engagement Specialist.
Expect to walk into a fun environment built on open, friendly relationships. As a customer engagment specialist for AutoSource, you'll spend half your time interacting with customers in person, making them feel comfortable, working out financing options and collaborating with co-workers.
The other half will be on the phone, scheduling appointments, answering questions and educating qualified leads about their options. And while your ultimate responsibility is to sell cars, you'll find that you accomplish this goal by building relationships and providing outstanding customer service. We are looking for someone who wants to take on this unique and exciting opportunity. This person will be outgoing, confident and enjoys personal interaction. This person has a customer service centered attitude but is committed to getting the job done.
Enjoy the rewards and benefits.
Compensation: Expect to make 50,000-70,000 on first year. Extremely competitive commission structure.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer sponsored retirement plan, wellness, One of the best Paid Time Off policies in the industry!
Schedule: Customers are our top priority so expect a schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. However, we know a great work-life balance is key to success. Enjoy a 5-day week with Sundays always off. Our Dealership hours end at 7:00 pm.
Future: We're the fastest growing independent dealers in the country. We have just opened our 8th dealership and are preparing for continued growth. We have a strong culture of promoting from within. This is the place to be if you are looking for opportunity for growth and improvement.
- Customer Engagement Specialist
- Sales Manager
- Store Manager
- Regional Manager
- Corporate Executive
- High School degree required
- Required: Sales Experience
- Between 3 to 10 years of experience in the workforce
- Ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests
- Face-to-face sales/customer service related experience in industries like retail and hospitality
- Thirst for career development and continuous learning
- Valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability to pass a drug test and a background check
- Willing to train right candidate.