The Customer Relationship & Loyalty Specialist is responsible for the execution of tactical campaign initiatives that influence customer behavior, drive brand equity and increase sales for millions of loyalty members.
Candidate will assist in owning the end-to-end loyalty experience, building a brand connection with the guest, while fostering engagement with the rewards program. This individual will be responsible for executing email, push and SMS and will help with developing, executing and reporting out on a CRM learning agenda.
This role is responsible for coordinating the ongoing Loyalty & CRM calendar in partnership with their manager and agency leads, supporting both the integrated and channel marketing leaders to drive clarity on campaign objectives and asset deliverables – managing process to assure timely and accurate execution. You will collaborate with copy and design teams to execute creative campaigns and offers.
This role will be hands-on with analyzing customer and rewards data using multiple platforms, supplying performance insights, provide campaign recaps as needed, and execute personalization capabilities within key guest touchpoints. You will analyze email and loyalty metrics to improve conversions, delivery rates and plan future strategies.
This position will report directly to the Manager of Loyalty & CRM.
At Noodles & Company, our mission is to always nourish and inspire every team member, guest, and community we serve. We accomplish this by living our values of We Care, We Show Pride, We are Passionate, and We Love Life! We provide our team members with opportunities to learn culinary skills working with fresh food and the art of personal connection with our guests. Come join our amazing team, make new friends, develop your career, and have fun!
We are proud to be recognized on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity 2023 list (three years in a row!) and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where Noodlers can bring their full self to work.
Careers at Noodles are served with a side of:
- Pay range: $60,000-$70,000 annual salary, depending on experience
- Annual performance bonus opportunity, up to 10% of salary
- Uncapped, flexible paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) and stock purchase discounts
- Paid maternity and paternity leaves, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Discounts through our gift card program
- Scholarship opportunities through Noodles Foundation
- Monthly technology stipend
- Life Wellness Benefits (Noodles’ Balance Bucks and LifeWorks)
- Learn more about our benefits: noodles.com/careers/perks/
Your Day in the Life
- Assist with executing the strategy that will drive program growth and transform member engagement by participating in meetings with internal and external partners. Become an expert on all tools that provide data, while staying on the pulse of industry and competitor insights.
- Lead tactical development of all Loyalty /CRM campaigns, including marketing communications and timelines, capturing notes, creative and project briefs, proofing and testing, building audience segmentations, performance recaps and hind sighting.
- Analyze campaign performance and share insights on a weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis. Champion and report on critical internal initiatives around segmentation and testing plans.
What You Bring to the Team
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills. Project management experience with the ability to execute while troubleshooting as necessary.
- The ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high-growth technology environment. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, who is able to work both independently and collaboratively, building and maintaining cross-functional partnerships internally and externally.
- A passion for continuous learning, staying updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in email marketing and automation.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising and/or Loyalty programs.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and creative individual.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Agile thinker with a growth mindset and positive attitude
- Passion for problem solving, showcasing success using different skill sets.
- Shows initiative and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Demonstrates interest in the art & the science of Marketing.
- Strong commitment to working as a team with an ability to foster strong working relationships
- Ability to work under tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Technology advocate, highly proficient in MS Office applications; experience with the following tools/ platforms a plus:
- Airtable/ Session M/ Salesforce/ Figma/Amperity/Power BI
- A successful candidate for this role will demonstrate our company values; We Care, We Show Pride, We are Passionate, and We Love Life.
Noodles is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to be an inclusive and diverse team that is representative of the communities and guests we serve.