Colorado Ski Country USA (CSCUSA) is the Denver-based not-for-profit trade association representing 22 ski and snowboard areas across Colorado, including small, medium and large ski areas. CSCUSA’s areas of focus include business development programs, communications and public policy. This position reports to the Program Manager and Public Affairs and Partnerships Director.
– Maintain and update website in collaboration with other CSCUSA team members, resort needs and brand guidelines.
– Create, edit and optimize content for website, email newsletters and more.
– Audit web pages regularly for accuracy, freshness, recommended content additions, etc.
– Create and maintain editorial calendars for content distribution.
– Develop and distribute email campaigns; manage subscriber database and email process.
– Design content for web and print collateral. (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
– Responsible for planning and execution of paid media efforts for website and social content.
– Assist with recruitment and training of digital agency partners, developers and others as needed.
– Collaborate with agency partners on interactive projects, including web development, SEO, SEM, and Adscampaigns.
– Assist in the development of website and sales platforms.
– Develop and maintain positive business relationships with CSCUSA member ski area marketing contacts and key CSCUSA partners.
– Manage partner ads on website, emails and social media and maintain up-to-date records on partner content.
– Coordinate delivery of daily eSnow report; oversee snow reports for accuracy and timeliness.
– Collaborate with ski area snow reporters to ensure snow report information is correct and timely.
– Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise with snow report, weather reporting, etc.
– Assist with the development of budget, plan and business development reports.
– Track marketing and website analytics and statistics and provide written reports to CEO, Board and partners.
– Monitor budgets in conjunction with Program Manager and Public Affairs and Partnerships Director.
Other duties as assigned, including:
The Digital Business Development Manager will be joining a small, close-knit team where coordination with and support for other team members is expected of all. Willingness to assist with all other facets of organization’s efforts as a team-player are critical.
– Handle customer inquiries, complaints, etc. over phone, email and social media.
– Act as first point of contact for network, desktop and laptop hardware and software issues.
– Assist programs team with Pass sales cycle including development, collateral, customer service and more.
– Manage event registration platforms for CSCUSA meetings and events.
– Maintain up-to-date website for conferences and events.
– Assist Program Manager, Public Affairs and Partnerships Director and other team members with planning and day of conference needs.
– Oversee the collection of award nominations, schedule nominee interviews and manage all other duties related to conference and meeting award selection and presentation.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree combined with relevant experience in marketing, communications, or similar field.
– 2-3 years full-time work experience in marketing or business development.
– Excellent content creating and editing skills.
– Knowledge of and proficiency with CRM and CMS software.
– Basic knowledge of HTML and Wordpress; working knowledge of Drupal a plus.
– Working knowledge of the Google Marketing Suite (Analytics, Tag Manager, Ads, AdManager).
– Ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) for basic graphic design and photo editing projects.
– Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
– Must be a motivated self-starter and enthusiastic team player.
– Experience with Apple iOS and Microsoft Office.
– Ability to travel within Colorado on a limited basis.
Additional Desired Skills:
– Knowledge of the ski/snowboard industry or travel/tourism industry; especially in Colorado.
– Previous experience working with interactive agencies.
– Understanding of web development technologies and processes.
Salary range: This is a full-time position based in CSCUSA’s offices in Denver, CO and has a salary range of $50,000-$54,000 depending on experience. Job responsibilities require occasional weekend troubleshooting.Please note that compensation ranges are intended to be a good faith estimate of the likely hiring range for the position.
Current Additional Benefits:
– Use of 2 Gold Passes, which allow unlimited skiing and riding at CSCUSA member resorts.
– Health, dental and vision insurance. Employee contribution required.
– Paid vacation and sick leave.
– 401K retirement program with employer match.
How to Apply:
CSCUSA welcomes all qualified applicants to submit their resume and a cover letter describing your interest in the position. Resumes and cover letters will be accepted via email firstname.lastname@example.org until the position is filled. Candidates selected by CSCUSA for an interview will be contacted by email. Submission of a resume will not necessarily result in an interview.
Application deadline: October 22, 2021