The Office of Strategic Relations at the University of Colorado Boulder aligns the university’s strategic vision and brand across campus and helps develop communication solutions for the academic and administrative groups we serve. We have an opportunity for a Digital Campaign Manager to join us as we promote the strengths and benefits of the University of Colorado Boulder—and have fun doing it! Learn more about our digital campaigns at https://www.colorado.edu/strategicrelations/digital-campaigns.
Account Management, Development, Execution, Distribution:
- In partnership with the Interactive Account Manager, this position is responsible for assigned client accounts and relationships, developing and fully implementing campaign solutions in Paid, Earned, Owned and Digital Engagement channels
- Develop, recommend and execute strategic paid social media and digital campaigns
- Assess paid social media and digital campaign metrics and recommend appropriate actions to optimize performance and meet goals
- Communicate updates, changes, and revised timelines to all necessary teams
- Create and maintain project timelines and budgets
- Support teams in preparing and delivering assets to agency
Trafficking, Maintenance and Optimization:
- Manage the day to day trafficking, pacing, testing and optimization of paid social media and digital campaigns
- Own quality assurance for campaign implementation
- Troubleshoot any technical issues related to creative, ad serving, tags, tracking, reporting, etc.
- Find and present innovative ideas to improve the quality of digital projects
- Report on Adwords and Google Analytics for SEO strategy
What we can offer:
Starting salary in the high $40,000's, commensurate with experience.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.
Be challenged. Be creative. Be successful. Be Boulder.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university
- At least two years of digital and paid social campaign management and/or production experience
- Experience creating paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media platforms
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing campaigns including operations, tagging, pixels and reporting
- Must be proficient in ad targeting methodologies (for example, building personas)
- A working knowledge of current digital technologies, publishing tools and trends in the advertising/communications/marketing industries
- Knowledge of SEO
- Work well with multiple internal departments and potentially clients in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, keeping things moving forward and running smoothly
- Strong communication skills for interaction with clients, agencies and internal customers
- Technically inclined, organized and detailed with sound analytical abilities
- Curious by nature and passionate about new ideas, creative solutions, advertising and continuous learning