The Digital Content Strategist plays a strategic role within our Digital Marketing and Communications team and will define and lead content strategies related to a variety of work including our Creative/UX (CRUX)-led initiatives, our audience and channel strategies and our operational approach to planning, integration and applying best practices and guidelines across a variety of teams that plan and deliver content. This role will use data and customer insights to make recommendations and will play a critical and visible role across our organization.
POPULATION SPECIFIC CARE
- No direct patient care.
An employee in this position may be called upon to do any or all of the following essential functions. These examples do not include all of the functions which the employee may be expected to perform.
- Represents digital team in initial planning and conception of campaigns with digital components. Includes close partnership with agency partners for planning as defined by director of digital communications strategy.
- Responsible for defining and guiding implementation of audience and digital channel content strategies and initiatives
- Leads integrated content planning within the digital team and across marketing teams and stakeholders.
- Works across all campaigns, channels and marketing initiatives to make recommendations to create and distribute Children’s Colorado content aligned to organizational goals and user needs.
- Works in partnership with product manager and data analyst to identify clear measurements of success across all initiatives.
- Provides content insights and actions based on reporting across campaign areas. Provides guidance and feedback to content specialists and writers to define next steps and optimizations.
- Defines and supports content operations and workflows. Identifies improvements and opportunities to scale our processes so we can maximize resources.
- Defines and manages editorial planning processes across all digital channels.
- Defines content cycle from assessment and planning to content development and measurement for digital team priorities and clinical content.
- Create content guidelines so that content can be written in a consistent way and published to any channel (social, web, internal).
- Oversees and maintains style guides and implementation of brand guidelines.
- EDUCATION – Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism or a related field.
- EXPERIENCE – Six years of experience in developing content strategies, multichannel content creation, and creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Would prefer 10+ years of related experience.
- EQUIVALENCY – Professional experience, beyond requirements, in a related field may substitute for a Bachelor degree requirement on a year for year basis.
Annual Salary Range (Based on 40 hours worked per week): $94,707.66 to $142,061.50
Hourly Salary Range: $45.53 to $68.29
As a Children’s Hospital Colorado team member, you will receive a competitive pay and benefits package designed to take care of your needs that includes base pay, incentives, paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, company provided life and disability insurance, 403b employer match (retirement savings), and a robust wellness program.