At The North Face, we enable people to live a life of exploration. The Digital Graphic Designer, as a member of the Digital Creative team, will contribute to the ideation and execution of memorable digital experiences across The North Face’s digital platform. Reporting to a Digital Art Director, the Graphic Designer works independently and collaboratively while creating work through the lens of The North Face brand. This role is responsible for driving execution and production of direct-to-consumer experiences including but not limited to emails, home pages, paid media, social posts, and various landing pages. Partnership with cross-functional teams is essential to success.
- Partner with the Art Director and design team to drive the brand’s consumer-facing eCommerce experiences.
- Collaborate with creative partners, copywriters, internal stakeholders and external agencies to deliver innovative design solutions that elevate our brand and product storytelling.
- Develop and deliver creative content that will build brand equity and drive commercial results across digital and retail channels.
- Support the development of sales tools and style guides to ensure global roll out of campaigns and other seasonal initiatives.
- Support, develop and/or create graphic executions of brand initiatives.
- Ability to understand a brand big idea and translate it to multiple environments and platforms.
- Support the Design Team in achieving brand goals and objectives.
- Champion the brand identity and adhere to design standards.
- 5+ years professional experience in digital design – eCommerce experience a plus.
- Understanding and application of digital best practices.
- Deep knowledge of responsive and adaptive design.
- Paid media experience a must.
- Understanding of UX design principles
- Adept at prototyping and Wireframing
- Seasonally/Weekly translate feedback and input into brand-relevant creative that meets the business need, building consensus among internal stakeholders.
- Sophisticated design aesthetic with command of typography, layout, color, and communication design principles.
- Highly self-motivated work ethic with a genuine passion for design, typography, and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver a consistently high standard of work—all while meeting deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC, and the desire to continuously hone your design skills.
- Keeps up with current trends, color, media, technology and other design influencers.
- Share knowledge, experience, skills, tips and tricks with the design team.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Genuine passion for the outdoors a bonus.