Quark Software has an exciting opening for a talented Digital Marketing Manager who is results-driven and passionate about generating leads for B2B growth. You’ll need to be creative, tech and data-savvy, and have experience developing and executing digital marketing programs to engage, acquire and nurture SMB and enterprise prospects. The successful applicant will be skilled in SEO, paid search, display, paid social, and re-marketing. You’ll get to do all of this within an advanced marketing tech stack, while collaborating with a high-performing marketing team leveraging the latest strategies, such as account-based marketing.
Keys to Success
• Demonstrable experience in planning, executing and managing campaigns for organic and paid search, display advertising, re-marketing, and paid social
• Ability to dive into data and alter campaigns to maximize engagement and conversion while uncovering data insights to improve the overall effectiveness of the marketing function.
• Experience working with marketing automation software, preferably Marketo
• Experienced with multi-variant campaign testing using tools such as Google Optimize
• Possess a self-starter mindset and can work collaboratively, deliver on promises, prioritize assignments and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Current knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends, best practices and channels to keep us ahead of the competition
• Driven to learn, grow and succeed
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Optimize Quark Web sites for high-ranking organic search results through on-page optimizations, metadata, linking and other strategies including identifying the keyword terms where Quark has the best chance of success
• Create, execute and report on digital marketing campaigns to acquire and accelerate new prospects through the sales funnel across multiple geographies
• Manage and execute to the digital marketing budget for enterprise and SMB marketing including LinkedIn, Facebook, SEM and re-marketing.
• Design, test, and optimize landing pages in collaboration with the marketing operations and creative teams to maximize conversions
• Create compelling and relevant copy
• Utilize Google Analytics capabilities to establish program baselines, measure performance, develop new strategies, and communicate progress towards targeted business objectives
• Develop standardized reporting framework for digital marketing including weekly performance reports and dashboards
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• A minimum of 5 years digital marketing experience managing and executing SEM and SEO activities, ideally in a software technology company to acquire and engage prospects
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Current with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
• Advanced skillset working with Google AdWords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Moz Pro, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WordPress and Marketo
• Extremely analytical, detail-oriented and organized
• Demonstrated mastery of online marketing tactics including the execution of keyword builds, bids and bid optimization strategies, implementation of new tactics, and related activities
• Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment, can make decisions and act appropriately and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
• Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget
This position is based in Denver, Colorado, reporting to the Vice President of Marketing.
CLICK HERE to apply
Quark offers the only end-to-end content automation platform that enables the creation, management, publishing and delivery of content across print, Web and digital channels. Whether creating regulatory documentation, policies and procedures, investment research reports or interactive marketing communications, the world’s most recognized brands are modernizing their content strategies and processes with Quark solutions.
Quark Software Inc. was founded in Denver, CO in 1981 with the mission to reinvent how content creators and creative professionals bring their visions to life. Over the past 30+ years our solutions have made an indelible mark on the processes for creating high-fidelity, engaging and omni-channel content. Today, with the leading content automation platform, Quark infuses automation into every stage of the creation, management, publishing and delivery of today’s most important content.
Quark offers a creative and informal culture with all the exciting challenges and rewards of working for a dynamic, international company. We pride ourselves on our high performing teams, visionary leadership, and collaborative environment. We’re committed to the health and happiness of our employees and offer a comprehensive and generous benefit package that is effective on your first day of employment.