At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Exciting opportunity for rock star Digital Marketing Manager to oversee PPC, Display, SEO, & Email Campaigns to take the Demand Generation capability to the next level.
This individual will be responsible for strategic planning, execution of online marketing campaigns via display and paid search, optimizing online spending efficiency, managing online agencies using performance-based metrics, key liaison between the Demand Generation team and key stakeholders to drive business results.
- This team member will use various software programs to measure the growth and effectiveness of Display and PPC ads. Grow and optimize our online campaigns portfolio through testing, landing page optimization, bidding strategies, strong messaging and Agency management.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as Product Marketing, CTO Office, Campaign Managers, Social Media Manager, Marketing Operations, and Sales to influence, drive results and be Digital subject matter expert
- Manage online Advertising agencies to drive optimal Display and PPC performance. Responsible for campaign planning, budget management, ad copy and landing page creation, testing roadmap, website tracking
- Daily/weekly responsibilities should include tracking campaign results, reporting, analyzing all Display and PPC initiatives and campaigns, reporting and providing recommendations to key stakeholders
- Drive continued innovation and best practices, educating our key stakeholders and Executives on future state opportunities.
Team member should excel in:
- Ability to deliver strategic thinking and execution, project management skills
- Ability to drive business recommendations via analytics, plus a passion for data quality and insights
- Ability to drive for results
- Ability to operate in fast paced environment
Skills & Requirements
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing/business/statistics, master in statistics or related areas preferred.
- Experience in a fast-paced B2B environment, preferably in the IT industry.
- Must have previous experience in PPC, display, and SEO, as well as lead generation, and online content development.
- Experience in the following areas is required: SEM (search engine marketing), PPC (pay-per-click) campaign management, social media, Google Adwords, marketing systems including marketing automation platform or email marketing system.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo is preferred.
- Experience with digital agencies or digital marketing consultancies strongly preferred