Digital Marketing/Web Manager Job Description
Rockmount is a historic apparel brand famous for making the first snap shirts worn around the world, including celebrities. We are a small family business with a big reach. This position oversees our website from strategy to updates, digital advertising & social media. It is marketing and communications not programming. You must have specific digital marketing experience to be considered for this position. Graphics experience is important too. This is an in office job.
We seek someone with extensive experience in website management and marketing. You are flexible and creative and can manage these areas plus share retail, customer service and office tasks. You understand and can articulate our unique brand & voice. You have managed web sites and have retail merchandising experience.
The position is at our LoDo flagship store, full time Mon–Fri, 8–4:30. Easy access RTD at Union Station light rail/bus
– Plan strategy, schedule year around marketing efforts, help plan and promote special events
– Photograph new product & edit with Photoshop. Post new product, description, and updates to web site. Copy provided. Maintain inventory status. Freshen graphics periodically. Update celebrity gallery, press clippings
– Update merchandise prices in Shopify and inventory system, review pricing is correct.
– Trouble shoot web issues with Shopify and consultant
– Provide tech support to employees & customers
– Keep record of ongoing web projects/maintenance & follow up with consultant
– Review Web Sales Report monthly
– Digital Advertising: Monthly review & update Google, Facebook ads with our consultants.
Customer Service: handle email & phone calls, in store customer sales
– Post news updates as needed, coordinate with others for twitter, facebook, instagram.
– Send out weekly blasts highlighting new product, restocked items, company news & special events on Constant Contact. Copy provided & edited by management
– Update Constant Contact email lists.
– Coordinate Concert Ticket Giveaways and post.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org