- Have experience creating and managing strategic digital campaigns in a corporate setting, including researching, building and implementing editorial calendars, and building and posting content
- Have a passion for communicating and engaging with audiences through digital media
- Love writing, as well as curating and creating content
- Are up to speed on current trends and best practices
- Understand engagement is more than click-throughs
- Enjoy looking for, and leveraging, connections and opportunities
- Know the difference between Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and how to develop content appropriate for each platform
- Understand the importance of analytics, and you know how to use Google Analytics and other metrics to refine and enhance your efforts
- Like to strategize and plan in collaboration with a team – but you’re comfortable directing your own work as well
- Are flexible enough to be able to take advantage of new opportunities and manage shifting priorities
- Can fully support InnovAge’s mission to help older adults maintain their independence so they can age in their own homes and communities for as long as safely possible
Other desired experience includes authoring articles, managing a blog and/or website, working with multimedia content (such as videos), researching and creating presentations, writing news releases, and pitching media.
InnovAge is the largest U.S. provider of the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) based on participants served. The company is committed to empowering seniors and caregivers by creating a personalized roadmap for aging based on an individual’s unique and evolving needs. InnovAge has supported and cared for thousands of seniors since 1991 and currently operates in California, Colorado, New Mexico, and Virginia, with more than 1,100 employees. InnovAge is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.