The Direct Marketing Campaign Manager is an essential part of the Sales and Marketing Team, providing a high amount of support for all B2C sales and marketing initiatives. The primary objective of the Marketing Manager is to promote the organizations products and services to existing customers in order to drive revenue growth. This will include identifying and analyzing new opportunities, developing those opportunities, coordinating resources and facilitating production, executing programs and tracking and reporting on results.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for driving results and a natural curiosity around process improvement, proactive, possess a strong eye for detail, be extremely well organized and have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defines targeting and segmentation approach that optimizes campaign criteria and efficiently expands 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty reach within our existing customer base.
- Devise and execute marketing programs that deliver monthly sales and revenue from customers making an initial purchase decision and repeat customers
- Extremely proficient in copyrighting and content creation, and exhibits high attention to detail when producing and proofing all materials
- Develop and implement long-term nurture strategies and programs to ensure continued awareness and patronage
- Develop direct mail and digital strategies aimed at both acquisition and retention leveraging data/customer insights
- Proactively recognizes potential opportunities from data and results, and adjusts plans and deliverables to drive better results
- Deliver campaigns across all channels (email, direct mail, landing pages, inbound and outbound telemarketing), focused on segmentation, targeted messaging and a test and learn philosophy
- Builds and maintains quarterly and annual marketing project plans that align with overall organizational objectives; manages to and delivers upon set forth initiatives, timelines and impact
- Interface with telephone sales leadership and sales teams to disseminate objectives, garner feedback and facilitate content distribution. Works with team to translate sales needs into functional campaigns using all available tools and / or suggesting new tools
- Collaboration with other channel managers to grow awareness and support initiatives of customer movement from the B2B channels into B2C
- Must be a strategic thinker, but possess the ability to execute tactically
- Stays up-to-date with demand generation and revenue marketing trends, develops new ideas, and test your ideas and drive innovation
- Improves all homeowner facing tools, including portal site, for increased penetration and retention
- Other duties as assigned
Direct response marketing experience in a corporate marketing environment is required. Must have well-rounded, hands-on experience with all facets of marketing and marketing automation, to include and exceed duties listed in this job description. Must have outstanding computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is desirable. Sales process knowledge and presentation capabilities with the ability to convey complex features and benefits in a simple to understand manner is critical. Strong interpersonal skills for building cross functional relationships, excellent organizational skills and a proven track record of successful project management and the ability to drive a project from concept through implementation is needed. Minimum amount of travel may be required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in Marketing or related field; MBA or advanced Marketing degree advantageous. Minimum of 5 years related experience ideal. Prefer insurance/financial services experience or experience in an annual renewal category leveraging direct response campaigns.
Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to speak to both tactical and strategic decision makers; ability to take a consultative approach to engaging with senior executives.
WHY 2-10 HOME BUYERS WARRANTY
Competitive salary and benefits, including:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, PTO, Complimentary RTD EcoPass and discounts on a home warranty; visible and engaged leadership team and a culture driven by employee engagement