MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and evangelize the Nuggets brand.
- Oversee development of briefs for marketing campaigns and ensure all deliverables are within the brand guideline and delivered on time.
- Collaborate with business intelligence, ticketing, sponsorship, and other key teams to generate strategies and concepts that support the goals of the Nuggets organization.
- Partner with content development and broadcast teams to conceptualize, script and execute commercials and video content.
- Collaborate in developing and implementing a global brand identity that reflects the Nuggets positioning as the ‘New Face of Denver’.
- Translate marketing, creative, and strategic objectives into branded assets that drive customer engagement.
- Build a clear creative vision that is executable across every channel.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistent and cohesive brand messaging.
- Maintain relationships with promotional partners and explore potential new relationships.
- Use marketing performance data to create campaign/promotional recaps and inform ongoing decision making
- Support the marketing team, ticketing, and sponsorship through all initiatives.
- Continually track NBA and pop culture to predict and find opportunities for the Nuggets brand to align and stay relevant.
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
· 7-10 years of experience in marketing role or related field.
· Demonstrated strength in marketing competencies with strength in positioning, brand development, creative development, and copywriting.
· Experience conceptualizing and directing photoshoots and commercial (radio and broadcast) shoots.
· Proven ability to develop and implement both strategic and tactical initiatives. Ability to focus on long-term and short-term needs simultaneously.
· Demonstrated leadership in project management and brand management.
· Teamwork, project management skills, and creativity a must.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Detail oriented and creative.
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
· Proven and established experience preferred.
· Strong understanding of the NBA and NBA culture.
How did you hear about this job?