BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Director, Digital and Creative Services will be responsible for the overall digital platform for all marketing efforts across all lines of business as well as for the user experience, creative elements (both digital and print), and content conception and content management of all digital properties. This position is responsible for moving the organization forward with a digital mindset including the digital and print creative with an emphasis on a digital first mentality. The Director, Digital and Creative Services is the product owner for the website, creative portion of the email platform, and the Digital Asset Management system. Within the creative responsibilities will be the influence on the company’s overall brand and the positioning of the brand within each business line, sub-company, and industry.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design the digital experience based on collaboration with the lines of business and contemporary web design concepts. Partner with outside digital agencies and IT agile team to develop the digital roadmap and prioritize for development purposes. Manage a multi-year evolution of the creative and digital teams to focus on responsive design, motion graphics and the inclusion of video content into digital platforms.
- Responsible for the refresh of the overall company brand including company story, imagery, and creation of a digital, print, and communication brand style guide. Establishment of a brand governance process that will influence all work done company-wide including global standards with appropriate local standards where appropriate. Create a formal process for storage, communication and change management for any inclusions or omissions from the style guide.
- Lead the creative team to increase the influence of digital style into the creative assets created by the group. Increase the use of low-cost providers for completing non-value / repetitive work so full time staff may focus on high valued work. Manage SLAs and maintain transparency with Marketing Operations to give Lines of Business real-time reporting on work in progress. Partner with Marketing Technology and Operations team to help deliver workflow through the system for process transparency and end to end efficiency reporting.
- Oversee the team of individuals responsible for all web content. Additionally, this team will be responsible for content and site optimization, search word functionality and web reporting and analytics. Responsible for the front-end development of the websites and maintaining a current look and feel. Maintains all content within compliance of the industry standards.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Background in rebranding of large, complex organizations with many sub and complimentary brands involved
- Strong understanding of .net CMS systems and integrations with other open source SaaS systems
- Proven past record of moving an organization from a print-focused creative mindset to digital first
- Ability to determine business requirements and link to strategic business objectives for growth, lead generation, retention, etc
- Understanding of CSS and building out a brand style guide within the framework that may be accessed within other systems
- Required ability to be able to take a conceptual technology roadmap and infer the changes that will need to take place within the technology under their domain
- Ability to build strong partnerships and create lasting value through trusted relationships
- Proven ability to drive exceptional performance
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Digital Creative or a related field and 8-10 years applied analytics experience or 12+ years equivalent work experience analytics. Advanced degree preferred.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.