Noodles & Company is seeking the truly unique Marketing Technology expert and leader who will passionately elevate our already industry leading endeavors to create an unparalleled guest experience. Noodles is proud to be a restaurant concept for guests who crave a curated experience in flavor, choice and value with a team that sincerely cares, and is poised for the next level in a truly personalized guest experience. Our Director of Marketing Technology is a critical member of the cross-functional team that will lead this evolution.
At Noodles & Company, our mission is to always nourish and inspire every team member, guest and community we serve. We accomplish this by living our values of We Care, We Show Pride, We are Passionate, and We Love Life! We provide our team members with opportunities to learn culinary skills working with fresh food and the art of personal connection with our guests. Come join our amazing team, make new friends, develop your career and have fun!
Careers at Noodles are served with a side of:
- Pay range: $125,000 – $165,000
- Eligible for annual performance bonus
- Flexible paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) and stock purchase discounts
- Paid maternity and paternity leaves, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Discounts through our gift card program
- Scholarship opportunities
- Learn more about our benefits: noodles.com/careers/perks/
Your Day in the Life
- Ownership of all Marketing Technology systems – examples include Salesforce (Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud), SessionM, Movable Ink, Branch.io.
- Partner with the Marketing Department (that has business ownership of the MarTech applications) and external support groups to define objectives and strategic priorities, support data integrations and execute the overall product roadmap.
- Guide the ongoing definition of MarTech strategies and ecosystem including internally developed data structures, CRM, customer journeys, Customer Data Platform (CDP) – all focused on understanding guest behavior, increasing marketing automation and personalization at-scale.
- Ongoing investigation and analysis of MarTech tools (ex. web analytics, tagging, data management, site personalization/optimization, CDP) to identify untapped optimization opportunities.
- In-alignment with Marketing and Finance, identify opportunities to extend existing data structures to continually increase guest insights and partner with the Information Systems Team to develop.
- Ensure and monitor the health of all MarTech integrations and serve as the SME for new integrations.
- Track and understand new features of platforms within the MarTech ecosystem – partnering with N&C teams and vendors to implement, as appropriate.
- Inform the use of data capture within N&C apps and website to ensure collection of information needed to power campaigns.
- Maintain internal processes, documentation and system configurations in support of relevant regulations/compliance needs, and align with all solution provider best practices (especially PCI & SOX).
- Provide technical and product knowledge to other members of the IT Department – serving as the escalation point for any IT Support needs beyond the technical expectations of this team.
- Assist during the budgeting and planning process and operate within acceptable budgetary parameters.
What You Bring to the Team
- 7 years of experience in the marketing technology space: implementing digital data platforms/solutions, integrations with digital marketing tools, and analytic solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise in marketing automation and related technologies (CRM, CDP, Salesforce, loyalty platforms – preferably SessionM, Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.).
- Experience with data visualization, analytic tools, reporting and dashboarding, cloud-based data platforms and machine learning capabilities.
- Passion for solving complex data problems
- Strong data analyst skills: SQL, MDX, DAX, Power BI
- Experience with restaurant Point-of-Sale (POS) data preferred · Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including written, verbal and active listening skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and flexibility in work assignments.
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment on projects and troubleshooting.
Noodles is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to be an inclusive and diverse team that is representative of the communities and guests we serve.