The Director of Programs position is a major position for Boulder County CareConnect. Our Program Director is responsible for growing elder care services through management and development, quality program delivery and ongoing review. This position reports to the Executive Director.
Founded in 1972, Boulder County CareConnect believes everyone deserves to age with dignity. Our staff and volunteers provide safety net services for seniors and adults with disabilities to help them stay safe and live more independently while aging in their homes. Visit www.careconnectbc.org to learn more.
Boulder County CareConnect shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, gender identification or expression, or military status in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and termination of staff, selection of volunteers, and selection of vendors and provision of services.
Areas of Responsibility
• Recruit, hire and train all program staff
• With staff, develop objective performance measures to ensure high quality programs
• Establish consistent, objective performance standards of accountability
• Cultivate and manage relationships with our community partners
• Promote our mission via media appearances, public speaking engagements, community events
• With the executive team help develop defined strategies, actions, goals and managed outcomes for growing services
• Administrative oversight of RSVP including reporting requirements and working with RSVP advisory council.
• Other duties as assigned
• Manage multiple projects that result in measurable successes and program growth
• Strength hiring, managing, developing and retaining staff capable of elevating their performance
• Think creatively by anticipating and implementing important services and service delivery changes
• Compassionate and committed for serving seniors who aspire to age in their homes
- • BS Non Profit Management (MA a plus) or corresponding experience. 6 years+ leading programs
- • Direct supervision of staff preferably inside health and human services or other elder care backgrounds including NPO or For-Profit experiences.
- RSVP and Americorps programs a plus
- Grant writing and/or Spanish bilingual speaker are pluses
- Must pass national service criminal history check
Compensation depends upon skills. $42,500-$48,000/yr. Health plan plus VSTO, holidays, 403B
How To Apply
To apply send a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Type “Director of Programs” in the subject line. No phone calls please.