Assist the Store e-Commerce Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the store’s e-Commerce department. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness and cleanliness.
- Ensure team members are adhering to local, state and federal laws, food safety procedures and company guidelines are followed.
- Perform responsibilities required of Selectors and Customer Attendants as needed per company guidelines.
- Train all functions and duties of the Selector and Customer Attendant roles.
- Act as the person in charge of the e-Commerce department when the Store e-Commerce Manager is unavailable.
- Maintain the intake of customer orders and distribute and assign work to Selectors and Customer Attendants.
- Assist with scheduling to meet operational and associates’ needs.
- Print and distribute order labels, including orders for perishable departments.
- Troubleshoot e-Commerce equipment and devices.
- Maintain level of supplies needed to perform necessary duties.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of staging areas and equipment.
- Report pricing, scanning, item location discrepancies and invalid temperature types to the Store e-Commerce Manager.
- Perform required opening and closing procedures.
- Learn and implement process improvements as directed by division or enterprise e-Commerce team.
- Provide feedback on team members daily performance and annual performance reviews.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Basic knowledge of math (adding and subtracting)
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to read shelf tags
- Proven supervisory experience
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds several throughout the day
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and/or walk constantly
- Ability to stoop, kneel, or crouch several times per hour
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
- Experience as a cashier
- Experience in a production oriented environment
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience stocking shelves