The National Energy Improvement Fund, LLC seeks a qualified candidate for the role of Commercial Program Support Specialist This role reports directly to a Managing Member and receives direction from the in Director of Commercial Programs and Training. This position supports the National Energy Improvement Fund in its goal of funding energy efficiency improvements to commercial buildings throughout the United States. These improvements reduce emissions of greenhouse gases and are typically installed by small businesses. This critical, entry-level position provides an excellent growth opportunity to learn about the business of financing energy efficiency while supporting small businesses that make these installations.
This is a remote position, but we are looking for someone within commuting distance to Denver for occasional days working in our Denver, CO office.
Energy Efficiency Finance Project Support
- Assure that commercial energy efficiency or similar projects are fully and properly complete and ready to be submitted to lending review
- Help manage deal flow to and communication with network of NEIF Capital Provider Partners
- Fully track the status of any pending energy efficiency projects and update in NEIF systems to assure that projects are appropriately completed and funded
Contractor training and support: identification, targeting
- Assist as a critical part of the NEIF team to train, follow up, and nurture relationships with contractors about NEIF financing processes and systems
- Help identify/organize program trade ally lists in order to best target contractors that focus on energy efficiency and that are most likely to use NEIF services
- Track contractor usage of NEIF energy efficiency lending products and assist in follow-up to contractors who may have been trained but are not regularly using NEIF systems
- Provide webinar support for contractor and program trainings by assisting in developing materials for presentation, assisting in some presentations and finalizing webinar scheduling and other details.
- Coordinate with NEIF Contractor Enrollment Team, as necessary.
Support of new energy efficiency project finance systems
- Assure that finance systems are working as appropriate, identify via system and user experience testing, program deficiencies and work with IT team to assure deficiencies are corrected
- Track and create weekly commercial reports on usage of finance systems
- Support commercial division with ongoing tracking of data and KPIs
- Provide administrative support to Commercial Division Leadership, including but not limited to:
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, Create agendas with support of commercial leadership team
- Provide meeting support by keeping meeting minutes.
Provide appropriate follow-up after meetings
- Occasionally collaborate with Commercial Leadership and NEIF Marketing team to help draft content for case studies or social media posts.
- Participate as a member of a team in overall discussions of program successes, challenges, and strategic planning. Be prepared to offer new ideas for better overall operations of NEIF commercial energy efficiency lending.
National Energy Improvement Fund, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, striving to create an inclusive environment within our internal operations and with our external partners. We believe that valuing differences and fostering inclusion allows us to more effectively fulfill our mission and create value for our colleagues, customers and partners.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year